Search results

1. V

Possible bug in content view -> _raw prefix for the list inside form

Hello. When I place a list inside a form (header of an edit form), it shows correctly, however, the add button on that list gets a '_raw' prefix, thus I'm unable to pre-fill the id element of the list when adding new records of the filtered list. Content plugin inside the form: {fabrik...
  2. V

[SOLVED] Current user of the PHP list plugin

I have a PHP button on the list, and I'd like to update a second log table when a user has clicked the PHP button on the list. As PHP list plugin cannot use placeholders, what is the way to find out the user id through PHP?
  3. V

Application: pluginmanager:getFormPlugins:start - fabrik.82

I don't understand, yesterday everything was fine, today my main list page requires 32 seconds to load o_O the time has increased exponentially also on pages that aren't views. The only thing I did was clear binary logs from MySQL and changed the session to be saved to PHP instead of Database...
  4. V

[SOLVED] Symlink file upload error

Joomla is on Win2012 R2, XAMPP. I created a symlink like so: C:\Users\Administrator>mklink /D "C:\xampp\htdocs\pdf" "Z:\" symbolic link created for C:\xampp\htdocs\pdf <<===>> Z:\ When I point the file upload element to the above directory, and I try to add a new record, there is the...
  5. V

Integration of Fabrik with a form builder

I need an advise. In anticipation of a WYSIWYG form builder from Fabrik, is there a recommendation for a form builder that can help me with creating entry/edit forms, but without compromising in any way the wonderful functionality of Fabrik? The only reason I even need it is because I don't...
  6. V

content plugin returns [0] => Array

My content plugin shows me an empty list with no data. I don't understand what to do. Footer text of a form (while viewing the form, I want to see another table's entries for the common entry): {fabrik view=list id=12 db_articolo___Lotto=[commesse___commessa] fabrikdebug=1} The SQL query is...
  7. V

Unable to download big files

HTTP ERROR 500 when I try to download a ZIP file by a download script, and that was uploaded by a non-ajax uploader. The file size is over 300MB which I think is the problem, given that smaller ZIPs work fine. Without the download script, it works fine, however I cannot have the icon as a...
  8. V

Wait for 5 sec after submit, before redirect

Hello. When I save a form, it redirects as per plugin, but after saving, I need a small dialog box to appear, count down 5 seconds, and then to redirect to the page. is this possible? I see that there is a PHP plugin for the form, I'm guessing I should do something there? Thanks a million. I...
  9. V

JSocial: Fabrik User Plugin can't update

I'm having trouble updating this particular plugin. Joomla updated to 3.7 and Fabrik to 3.6, all except for this plugin: JSocial: Fabrik User Plugin. When I click update, it just shows blank page with the following URL: http://localhost/administrator/index.php?option=com_installer&view=update...
  10. V

SQL error on databasejoin filter, after update

After updating the Ubuntu and apache and mysql and php, I get an error when I select any value in the filter for a filed that is 1. databasejoin 2. rendered as checkboxes 3. filter as dropdown the values are all in the dropdown, but any value I select, I get the following error: I tried...
  11. V

[SOLVED] Filter of the 'calc' plug-in element

I have an element "calc" in a table_names that runs a PHP query and displays text information based on a value from table_items, only the last item for the name you click. How can I make fabrik display these calculated values in a dropdown filter above the table_names, so I can filter the...
  12. V

Select record that has the latest date

I have a List_1 with the following fields: record1: text1; date4;... record2: text2; date3;... record3: text3; date2;... and a List_2: description1; textX; the textX needs to be dynamic, that is IF date4 is closest to today, THEN textX needs to be text1. IF date2 is closest to today, THEN...
  13. V

[SOLVED] select element rowid from an article

Hello, I have created a list of people and another list of events, and a third table that takes the name, address and event details from both tables. now I need to generate a report from the third table with a custom text in a joomla article like this: the person {fabrik view=element list=29...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back