• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. M

Captca plugin works in local Joomla but does not work on a hosted Joomla site-MediaTemple

Thanks for the responses. it turns out.. i enabled offline page and logged in using offline access. THe captcha did not work in this case.. reason being by default "Show when logged in?" is "No" Turn this to "Yes".. it works!
  2. M

Captca plugin works in local Joomla but does not work on a hosted Joomla site-MediaTemple

I am using Fabrik captcha element plugin on a form. It works fine on my local Joomla installation. But when I try to use the same on my hosted Joomla site,it does not work. Can some one give me any pointers to debug this issue
  3. M

Custom JS on form submission and front-end navigation

Thanks Rob !! This is exactly what I wanted. I will try it out now. Just as an update , I was using Jquery to add custom JS when 'Next' and 'Prev' buttons are clicked. Problem was that after executing my Custom code, Fabrik default code was also getting executed and my changes were being...
  4. M

Custom JS on form submission and front-end navigation

I want to run some custom JS on form submission. I had this option in Fabrik 2.1 , I can't find the same in Fabrik 3.1. Is there a way to run some custom JS when users click the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons on multipage forms
  5. M

Adding the forms groups as navigation list in the sidebar

Thank you for the suggestion. Using the code from bootstrap_tabs I was able to get the tabs working. But the Prev & Next buttons at the bottom are not working. I need to make these buttons also working. Could you please let me know how can I get this to work in sync with the tabs.
  6. M

I want to show just the selected group as in _tabs template. Could you help me with the JS ?
  7. M

I know about that. It gives tabs at the top. I am trying to get the same type of tabs like a menu list in the right side. Could you please let me know how can it be achieved ?
  8. M

Adding a bootstrap progress bar to a form with multiple groups

I am using Fabrik 3.2.2. I have a form with multiple groups. I have modified the default.php in the fabrik form template I have added a bootstrap progress bar using the following code <div id=progressbar>Progress bar to be added here</div> <div class="progress progress-striped active"> <div...
  9. M

I am using Fabrik 3.2.2. I have a form with multiple groups. I want to create a navigation list for the groups in the sidebar. Currently I modified the default.php in default bootstrap template available for the forms. I added this <div id="rightbar" class="span3" style="well"> Custom Sidebar...
  10. M

Cascaded dropdown filter

I have the same requirement. It's sad to know that it can't be done directly. I hope it will be considered in future updates.
  11. M

Multi line label does not work in form view

I think I am missing something simple here. Can someone point out the problem and the fix .
  12. M

The front-end is OK. Logged in where to the back-end administrator or front-end ? It is OK even when I am logged in to the administrator back-end and for the front-end the site does not need you to login
  13. M

I think the problem is on the front - end form. Coz even in the element editor it is fine , only on the front-end form the html is treated as text. I tried deleting the <p> tags but they are added by default by the editor for new lines. I changed the editor to add <br> tags instead of <p> but...
  14. M

They are fine in the WYSIWYG editor.They appear on separate lines without the <br />
  15. M

I have uploaded the screenshots for the same
  16. M

Thank You for the suggestion. I did not have that option set. I have now set the WYSIWYG editor to yes but still I see the <br /> tags in the form.
  17. M

I gave an element a multi line label with <br> as the line separator. But the label is not displayed on different lines in the form view.The <br> tag is also displayed as text on the form label. I am using the "tabs" template for the form. In the admin view i.e. in the back-end when I go to...
  18. M

Fabrik 3.1 not visible in Components post installation in J3.2.3

Thank You for the quick replies. You have correctly pointed out that it is access issue. I have granted write access and now it's fine.
  19. M

Fabrik 3.1 not visible in Components post installation in J3.2.3

What url to be used to install from Web ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back