Search results

1. M

Captca plugin works in local Joomla but does not work on a hosted Joomla site-MediaTemple

I am using Fabrik captcha element plugin on a form. It works fine on my local Joomla installation. But when I try to use the same on my hosted Joomla site,it does not work. Can some one give me any pointers to debug this issue
  2. M

Custom JS on form submission and front-end navigation

I want to run some custom JS on form submission. I had this option in Fabrik 2.1 , I can't find the same in Fabrik 3.1. Is there a way to run some custom JS when users click the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons on multipage forms
  3. M

Adding a bootstrap progress bar to a form with multiple groups

I am using Fabrik 3.2.2. I have a form with multiple groups. I have modified the default.php in the fabrik form template I have added a bootstrap progress bar using the following code <div id=progressbar>Progress bar to be added here</div> <div class="progress progress-striped active"> <div...
  4. M

Adding the forms groups as navigation list in the sidebar

I am using Fabrik 3.2.2. I have a form with multiple groups. I want to create a navigation list for the groups in the sidebar. Currently I modified the default.php in default bootstrap template available for the forms. I added this <div id="rightbar" class="span3" style="well"> Custom Sidebar...
  5. M

Multi line label does not work in form view

I gave an element a multi line label with <br> as the line separator. But the label is not displayed on different lines in the form view.The <br> tag is also displayed as text on the form label. I am using the "tabs" template for the form. In the admin view i.e. in the back-end when I go to...
  6. M

Fabrik 3.1 not visible in Components post installation in J3.2.3

Hi , I have downloaded Fabrik 3.1 and installed using 'Upload & Install' option I got a message saying package successfully installed. But Fabrik is not visible in admin under Components. In Main menu I see an option to create Fabrik Form or List. Also all fabrik plugins and modules are...
  7. M

Need a hand with a form I am working on for my company

Hello there, Sorry reposting this again in the appropriate section! My other post is: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32669 I wanted some help with a project I am working on for my company, it should not be complicated for you guys, but I am way over my head and I am running...
  8. M

Need a hand with a form I am working on for my company

Hello there, I wanted some help with a project I am working on for my company, it should not be complicated for you guys, but I am way over my head and I am running late too! I thought the project would be simple for me, but i then realised that I shouldn't have subscribed to it in the...
  9. M

The GIF image of Ajax-loader.gif showing in the top right of my PDF template!

Hello everyone, I have a strange problem! I have a form with some Cascading dropdown elements that uses AJAX to load the options on these elements. When I save a form, view its details layout and download the PDF version of it (Using a dedicated layout for PDF), I find three images of the...
  10. M

Default How to sum the values of an element in a repeating group?

Hello there, I have a form with two groups; A and B. Group A is a repeating group and has three elements: Price per Item Number of Items Total Cost Group B has one element: Total Budget: This element is a Calc plugin and SHOULD be equal to all of the Total Cost...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back