• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. michaelrothmann

Installing more plugins and elements

I don't have time to fight this and will work on previous version. Hope conversion will run smooth on an update - at a later time :)
  2. michaelrothmann

Thank you very much "achartier" - much appreciated. I know how to get more details, but unfortunately I don’t have the skills to decipher these info. As said I don't think the Epsilon version is my problem - but my current setup :( - and maybe other components?
  3. michaelrothmann

Waiting years for you and your friends to take anitiative to bring Fabrikar back to life - I am very patient :) I can live with a glitch and like to contribute if you might find it of any value :) Thank you very much for your hard work and effort! Much appriciated <3
  4. michaelrothmann

Well I guess it's not Fabikar that is my issue. Maybe some other stuff I have installed? I just get "something vent wrong" a standard message - and I can't figure out - sorry! Fabrikar is well programmed and it did not harm during installation and my site as it's till working. Just not got to...
  5. michaelrothmann

Slider element - how does it work?

Thank you for your advice. I will dump this one :)
  6. michaelrothmann

"Feel free to add a smart one;)" Sorry i can't - I'm not a programmer but an old software architect :) I would like a real slider AND a double slider to go: left/right for minimum/maximum as on hotel bookings, flight times, stay-over and more :) Maybe Fabrikar 5 :)
  7. michaelrothmann

Thanks! Better to leave it out as it has no value . . . Quality before quantity :)
  8. michaelrothmann

To specify: 2.4 = 2 2.6 = 3 (Round on five)
  9. michaelrothmann

I apologize that I do not have the skills to fully understand your answer. I accept the constraint as I know that an integer is a number without decimals. But I can't understand the design of a slider in e.g. 5 steps without steps? When you place your slider at 2.99 you get 2 and not 3? Then...
  10. michaelrothmann

Thanks! Sure, I know I can not use F3 elements! I might be a little stupid - but not that much :) My post just "compared" to the old system where this was very user friendly. I fully understand that we are now working together on no. 4. - in kind of a developer-mode. Thanks for guiding me - a...
  11. michaelrothmann

Please help me to understand the slider element. For the first time I have tried to use this element as I find it graphically nice and very user-friendly. So I set up five steps. As I have set the slider to "Max no. of steps = 5" so I would expext the slider to move in steps but it slides...
  12. michaelrothmann

With reference to the status list of plugins and elements for version 4. I am looking for guidance how to find and install elements not included in the first installation package of Fabrik 4. E.g. list update_column (it's simple from the download section for fabrik 3 :) Thanks in advance!
  13. michaelrothmann

Best way to debug why Fabrik contact form (email plugin) does not work?

I would like to use the Fabrik contact form rather than the Joomla build in. But for some reason Fabrik is not sending any emails. (It’s registered in the database all-right). Thus, my issue is the plugin being blocked somewhere from sending emails. I have found multiple issues in old and new...
  14. michaelrothmann

Wrong column layout in form?

Looks to me like 5, 7 and 8 column layout adds an extra empty column (tested 1-8).
  15. michaelrothmann

Predefined JavaScript for element Yes/No seems to have switched value

Thank you! I confirm "on change" is more correct for a button.
  16. michaelrothmann

My image shows the action in chronological order. 1. JavaScript applied. 2. Result when "Production period" = No 3. Result when "Production period" = Yes
  17. michaelrothmann

Add option in frontend breaks the column layout in form

Perfect, the elements are now aligned. As it's now right under the "legend" I have added "padding-top: 0.5rem" Thanks!
  18. michaelrothmann

Add option in frontend breaks the column layout in form

Maybe Add/Delete icons should have a row on its own with no or little padding? Joomla! 4.3.3 | Fabrik 4.0delta new install | PHP 8.0.29
  19. michaelrothmann

Is it not a standard that No == 0 and Yes == 1 ? Joomla! 4.3.3 | Fabrik 4.0delta new install | PHP 8.0.29
  20. michaelrothmann

Enable csv import by exceptions in the htaccess file

Can someone list me the directories and files Fabrik need to perform csv import? With a software firewall in Joomla (like e.g., Akeeba Tools) it is necessary to make exclusions in the htaccess file to allow csv-file import in Fabrik List View (Frontend). To secure minimum allowance I have the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back