Search results

1. michaelrothmann

Slider element - how does it work?

Please help me to understand the slider element. For the first time I have tried to use this element as I find it graphically nice and very user-friendly. So I set up five steps. As I have set the slider to "Max no. of steps = 5" so I would expext the slider to move in steps but it slides...
  2. michaelrothmann

Installing more plugins and elements

With reference to the status list of plugins and elements for version 4. I am looking for guidance how to find and install elements not included in the first installation package of Fabrik 4. E.g. list update_column (it's simple from the download section for fabrik 3 :) Thanks in advance!
  3. michaelrothmann

Best way to debug why Fabrik contact form (email plugin) does not work?

I would like to use the Fabrik contact form rather than the Joomla build in. But for some reason Fabrik is not sending any emails. (It’s registered in the database all-right). Thus, my issue is the plugin being blocked somewhere from sending emails. I have found multiple issues in old and new...
  4. michaelrothmann

Wrong column layout in form?

Looks to me like 5, 7 and 8 column layout adds an extra empty column (tested 1-8).
  5. michaelrothmann

Add option in frontend breaks the column layout in form

Maybe Add/Delete icons should have a row on its own with no or little padding? Joomla! 4.3.3 | Fabrik 4.0delta new install | PHP 8.0.29
  6. michaelrothmann

Predefined JavaScript for element Yes/No seems to have switched value

Is it not a standard that No == 0 and Yes == 1 ? Joomla! 4.3.3 | Fabrik 4.0delta new install | PHP 8.0.29
  7. michaelrothmann

Enable csv import by exceptions in the htaccess file

Can someone list me the directories and files Fabrik need to perform csv import? With a software firewall in Joomla (like e.g., Akeeba Tools) it is necessary to make exclusions in the htaccess file to allow csv-file import in Fabrik List View (Frontend). To secure minimum allowance I have the...
  8. michaelrothmann

Visualization Slideshow - how to enable autoplay

I can't see how to enable autoplay for the slideshow plugin. It works fine with navigation arrows though. What am I missing?
  9. michaelrothmann

Calc element ? query syntax

Can?t seem to get the syntax right :/ I would appreciate some help to include some more criteria in my query. First of all I would like to ORDER BY ?percentage? . If possible I would also like to GROUP BY ?e_group_eng? (so that all ?sub_component_eng? are listed according to ?e_group_eng?) I...
  10. michaelrothmann

Option to sort / rearrange stored data retrieved from selectboxes

I have created a databasejoin element that are rendered as checkboxes. The checkboxes are listed alphabetically in my form. When selecting multiple checkboxes the data are likewise stored alphabetically* in the database. *) The data is in a "repeat" table and an ID is automatically assigned...
  11. michaelrothmann

Linking to a record without the primary key

How can I link to a record in a detailed view form if I do not know the id? ...index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=1&rowid=? My data is imported from Navision and an Auto Increment Primary Key is added when imported. (as Fabrik supports INT only) This key is stored in the element...
  12. michaelrothmann

How to make a detailed view template?

As I understand there is a template for lists and forms respectively, but none for the detailed view - the form template is used instead. I have used the custom form template (//very well documented) to show a detailed view of each of my products. The structure is to show each groups, in...
  13. michaelrothmann

css for form buttons

What's the easiest way to omit the fabric css for form buttons and use the css from my own Joomla template? Especially the padding interfere with my basic design.
  14. michaelrothmann

Line break in Concat Label ?

Is it possible to include a line break in a Concat label of an element? Or in any other way style the text? Any html <br /> are stripped, but I can somehow make it look a little better by using non-breaking spaces &nbsp; - just not optimal :/ E.g. with the option of 3 radio-buttons per row...
  15. michaelrothmann

Validation of Barcode

I would like to add a validation to a field element (numbers). Any knowledge of a validation for barcode already made ? e.g. is_EAN13 o_O
  16. michaelrothmann

Thumbs versus full image options

I can?t figure out the idea behind the media display options. For me it would be obviously that the display settings was related to the templates (list/form/detail). Please correct me if I?m wrong but it seem the options are not very consistent? When I display a List I can hide or show a thumb...
  17. michaelrothmann

Order of related data not working

When I rearrange (by dragging) the related data in my list it no longer show up in list view (or backend "view data"). If I update the database (Backend/Form/Update database) it shows again, but the rearrangement is gone (back to previous order). Same issue was raised in this thread, but don?t...
  18. michaelrothmann

Repeat group data not saved

I have tried to follow the tutorial #8 ?one to many relationship? although it?s made for Fabrik 2 First thing the repeat table is not created unless I use the ?update database? function (forms). Next thing is that no repeated data is stored - only the main record is updated/replaced with the...
  19. michaelrothmann

Change of value field in Databasejoin don?t change field type in database

Small bug when saving element? When you change the value of a Databasejoin to store in the database and select ?save? you are informed that the field type in you db will be changed. Save again and the changes are made - OK! But if you select ?save & close? the field type is not changed ? only...
  20. michaelrothmann

Form fields appear wrong, then adjust themselves (loads slow)

With reference to: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31048 >> In Internet Explorer 9, my form appears in the wrong layout for a second, then adjusts itself to the correct layout.<< I?m experiencing the same problem, plus the form takes a long time to load. It happens in most of my...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back