• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. D

date element in a group

the first date element in the first repeating group never has a date entered. anyone know if this is a bug or if there's a way around it (or if there's a bug below)? i've been trying for days. i'm using this (from...
  2. D

timeline visualization errors

Undefined index: view in /home/.../.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/router.php on line 49 i fixed this by adding three missing $s: $menuItem->query['view'] becomes $menuItem->$query['view'] then: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$details in...
  3. D

undefined variable

Notice: Undefined variable: icon in /home/sleevo/woodshed-percussion.com/joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 1923
  4. D

Undefined property

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$repeat_group_button in .../joomla/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 388
  5. D

undefined variable

Notice: Undefined variable: icon in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 1923
  6. D

element.php error !important

after updating i got an error on every element on the page: Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementInternalid::$_element in /.../joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 342 Notice: Undefined property: PlgFabrik_ElementUser::$_element in...
  7. D

update fabrik - files

can someone please confirm which files should be uploaded when updating? the docs are a little vague. just the files in the red box? what about fabrik_build? tnx.
  8. D

date filter

i have a date element i'd like to use as a filter. times are also added during input. is there a way to remove the time part, group by date and use that as a filter?
  9. D

paginate.css

just looked at paginate.css and saw: #fabrik-from-pagination (twice). note spelling. should be 'form'?
  10. D

global config (joomla) not fully rendering

getting this error: **Database Type** Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JDatabaseMySQL_Fab in /home/USER/SITE/joomla/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql_fab.php_fabrikupdate on line 44
  11. D

calendar custom url

i can't get the custom url to work on a calendar (for editing). i've tried these formats: http://www.site.com/joomla/index.php/admin/listname/form/59/{rowid} http://www.site.com/joomla/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=59&rowid={rowid}...
  12. D

csv download fails

i'm afraid i have to throw my hat in the ring with others who are having this problem. i haven't been able to download any csv files. Loading 0 / records. saving to i've tried everything i can think of. are there any joomla or fabrik settings i should know about that might help? extension...
  13. D

hide footer in detail

is there a setting to hide a form's footer in detail view? if not, any suggestions? (this wouldn't be necessary for all details, so changing the template won't help.) i didn't see a setting so i'm starting to think about javascript. is there a jquery 'call' you know off the top of your head...
  14. D

date/time format in details view

where's the best place to control date/time formatting in details view? there are clear options for list and form formatting when editing the element but not details. list view is showing: 2013-07-23 14:00:00 (good) (i checked the db. this is how it's stored). details view is showin...
  15. D

questions re new list

problems are piling up so i decided to create a brand new list based on a db table. can someone explain why, a) one of the fields was duplicated (two elements for one field); b) all of the elements are child elements.
  16. D

empty data message in join

is there a way to get the 'empty data message' onto a form in the joined group? i can't find anything on this. <div class="fabrikSubGroup"> ... <div class="fabrikNotice alert">No data</div> <-- here.
  17. D

form labels

changes i've made to element labels are showing up on lists but not details view. (copied lists.)
  18. D

foreign key not published error

i'm getting the error, "This form uses joined data, but its foreign key tablename___fk_id, is not published..." i've looked at every instance of the element in fabrik and they all show 'published.' why would i be getting this error? (would unlinking have any effect here?)
  19. D

mysql true/false

looking at fabrik_elements in mysql. 'published' column has values 1 and -2. are those true and false?
  20. D

form.js error?

this might be better for git but can't do that right now. don't know if this is actually causing a problem, but i was browsing through form.js and came across a typo on the word 'element': Fabrik.fireEvent('fabrik.form.elemnet.validation.complete', [this, r, id, origid]); in my file it's line 779.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back