Search results

1. vaguemind

Show values from databasejoin element depending on other database joine element

i have two database join elements 1- Booking status ( have values : open, onhold, closed , etc ) 2- booking order ( have values : open, onhold, closed , etc ) , i need to make : if the status is "onhold" so the available booking order is "open" only and so on for other values , some values...
  2. vaguemind

button element to show group of elements when clicked

if i have a form and created a button element "book" on this form and need when clicked this button to pop up a group of elements , i made a javascript in this button element when click , what the settings i do else ? to popup this group of elemets ( customer name, phone no ) then need to submit...
  3. vaguemind

Show labels position inside the field itself

Hi, i need to know how can i make the labels of the element to be shown inside the element not above or on the left ?? how ?
  4. vaguemind

Change details view template style

How can i change the style of details view template of every record in the list ?
  5. vaguemind

Photo Gallery upload element

Hi, is there an element for photo upload to add multiple pics and shows the pic in list view as a gallery ?
  6. vaguemind

make a booking calendar

Hello, can i make a booking calendar for hotel rooms booking using fabrik ? if press on any date can put price of the room on that date range , like the below screen attached ?
  7. vaguemind

change the view of details of every record

i need to change the look and view of the details of every record in list view , the theme and colors , how can i do this ?
  8. vaguemind

pop up window to show two elements after press submit button

hi, i have a form which have two groups , one for all booking details , and another for customer details ( name, email, mob ) i need to let the user fill the booking details , then when press on submit button , so show pop up to tell please fill your details ( customer name, email, mob ) then...
  9. vaguemind

create an element to calculate avg time

i need to make something to calculate the average time of a record since it created until this record status changes to "Open" ... i will explain here : if i have a list called flight booking and it has a dbjoin element "status" have many options ( open, onhold, closed , request , etc ) i need...
  10. vaguemind

List filter render as buttons or icons with labels

Hello, i have a list and i doo a filter by element called status ( open, onhold, closed ) .. i need to filter the list not render as dropdown , but to show all this status fields as buttons or icons , once press on (Open Button ) filter all Open records only ? how can i do this ? also how can i...
  11. vaguemind

icons for tabs in tabbed form

I have a tabbed form which contain of two groups , i need to put an icons beside the text of each tab on this form ?? how can i do this pls ? also this tabbed form has two groups (forms ) which submits data entered , i need to know when press submit button , the data of two groups(forms)...
  12. vaguemind

falang content elements with fabrik

i use fabrik with joomla 3 and need to translate fabrik forms and elements in arabic , so i use falang , what content elements for fabrik to use ?? i found content elements here : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/falang-and-fabrik-for-j3-multi-language.35131/ , i used it but not...
  13. vaguemind

import arabic csv

Hello, I have a csv file which has two column , id & cityname and the cities in arabic ,, i created a list on fabrik with the same column and elements , i am trying to import the csv file but it return to empty on the column cityname ? what the reason ? can someone help please ?
  14. vaguemind

Show specific record to specific user groups dpending on dbjoin element

Hello i have a form which has a dbjoin element called "status" , i need to show the records in list view to specific user groups depending on this "status" dbjoin element , so if the "status" is (waiting payment) so the record with status (waiting payment) shows to user group (accountant) when...
  15. vaguemind

file upload field ajax upload

i use file upload field to upload some images through the form , but when i activate ajax upload option to upload multiple images and write in run time box any of these (html5,html4,flash,browserplus,silverlight) doesnt display in the form and just close button appears ?
  16. vaguemind

fetch record in a placeholder

can i fetch a record id or record details through placeholder { } as i use placeholder in the log form plugin and need to specify which record on the list was edited ? thanks
  17. vaguemind

timestamp element show time 6 hours before my time

hello , i use timestamp element but it shows time in list view 6 hours before my time ? why ? i set "GMT or Local Server Time" as GMT ?
  18. vaguemind

element to show joomla module or article

is there anyway or an element to show a joomla module or an article ?
  19. vaguemind

Possibility to make hotel booking engine

Hi, I wonder if there is a possibility to make a booking engine and widget for booking hotels and tour packages for a travel website , can I do that using fabrik? And how to start that? Thanks
  20. vaguemind

eval option in cdd element

hello, actually i have a critical problem need to solve , someone can help me ... i have a cdd element rendered as checkbox list , i need to show up a list data , so i thought to put this code i found in wiki in eval setting in the element , but it doesnt work , i dont know why ? $listModel =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back