Search results

1. chukkee

Single Element Styling in Repeat Group

Fabrik 3.09, Joomla 2.5 Please help with styling individual elements in repeat groups. in custom.css.php I am using the syntax #join___id___list___element_0, which works perfectly for the first record in the repeat group. obviously if I change the trailing '0' to '1' the second record is...
  2. chukkee

Element Styling in Repeat Group

Thank you in advance for any help with this issue. I can modify custom_css.php and get outstanding results in my form, but the repeat groups do not respond. I am clearly not properly referencing the elements. Example 1 Works Fine: #{$view}_$c #fab_orders___Purchase_Order_Number {...
  3. chukkee

Sorting/Filtering Issue

Thank you in advance for reviewing my issue. I have 2 lists -> accounts and contacts that "belong" to those accounts via db join. the contacts list displays various fields including account name, concat for contact full name (link to details) and email address. It seems to display perfectly...
  4. chukkee

Combine Fields to Create Link

Thank you in advance for reviewing this question. I need help creating a link by combining data from two fields. This would be a custom link assigned to one of the fields. Scenario: This is an order management application. The primary form contains two fields. The first is a databasejoin...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back