Search results

1. H

Element Cal : Tip Eval always showing How could don't display Tip ?

Hi friends ... Working on an Tip Eval but as I can see this Tip always showing (not eval but php code inside so ...) that's the real stuff ? So I'm looking for a solution to don't display the Tip, when Eval return "FALSE"or don't display Empty Tip ... Is it possible ?
  2. H

Issue on list collapse by group just for one list ...

Seems because I cfg 500 rows in the layout, all ajax stuff on the page don't work anymore (front & back default template same) !
  3. H

Issue on list collapse by group just for one list ...

Hi friends ... seems i got an issue into showing list and have the collapse ok ... But not for all list, just for one with 400 entries and want to have this under an only one page with groups and so ... I've some JS error under the console from list's page I've trouble : error : SyntaxError ...
  4. H

Fatal error : Maximum execution time of 60 seconds .....

Fresh install ... Up todate from Joomla and Fabrik, same errors before I unpublish all dates from elements ! Date_time create by default and no error ! Strange ... I've a local Wampserver under windows with : php 5.4.16 and apache 2.4.4
  5. H

Installation 3.1 : Erreur : recaptcha-php-1.11

I've got same install issue From, the Joomla's Update features, make the stuff (all other one) but have some error from the Recaptcha1.10 too. I don't have some captcha enable on my website at this moment, but All other files update with 3.1rc1 but not this one : Fabrik element - captcha...
  6. H

Cannot select Calc plug-in

Does the plugin "Calc" is enable under the plugin's manager ? Where do you see the plugin's folder ? Becarfull when you update, with an upload ftp, you have to unzip the git's .zip first (on local) and then make an other zip for having the root files on the right place. Like explain here ...
  7. H

Search form Errors report and Questions !

Hugh ... No sorry I don't try this yet, planning, this weekEnd ^^ I let you know when done. But THANKS FOR YOUR HELP MAN !
  8. H

Because You are very tired and I test the stuff you done for many hours ... Hugh it's OK for the form into a page like the tut ! So you've done a VERY good debug stuff for me ! Just the form into a module give me the error I report before, and please could you confirme me How I could have the...
  9. H

Hi Hugh ! I've install and done the backup ... All done without any error (JFTP one but success installanyway) Let me know If I could do more to help with MY issue .... Never mind, thanks a lot for the time !
  10. H

Calc return, not like before

H?h? Rob it's a dropdown one.
  11. H

Website online is up to date so now ! Let me know if I could do more to help with MY issue ;) Note : if I've input a good info into the "ref" : a field element, the form (like the tut into a page) link to the right list's item ! So it's very better Rob with latest Git .... But with other...
  12. H

CDD and data matching GREATER OR EQUAL vs MATCH ?

Yes that's exatly what I'm asking ...So I note this is not easy ... Perhaps gonna have an other idea or have 2 CDD to feet my need. Thanks for the reply Rob and the facility for you anderstanding my FrenchyEnglish ;)
  13. H

It's better without this syntaxError but now : Search form from a module position : I've an other error : And for the search form from a contentpage, link to the good list's page BUT NO filter for the end list :( Note : Rob in the tut I don't really know if the end list "task" have some...
  14. H

Calc return, not like before

Hi evrybody .... Before I've a calc doing exatly what I want ! At this time it's not return like before .... my cal element cfg : Calc on save No Ajax No Observer No More : $type_contact = '{pg_contacts___type_raw}'; $new = '<FONT style="COLOR: grey">Nouveau</FONT>'; $debase = '<FONT...
  15. H

Ok redo the stuff ... difference vs the tut, I looking for having the search form into a module ! But if I do like this search form give me an error (in certain position in my template): And for other position I've the sav button don't fire ! And when I do like the tut show me : No filter but...
  16. H

Ok Rob feet to your request : "Test without record into database and let me know" .... Sorry to return you that is not a solution ... I gonna remake the form feet to the tut and see if something better. But at this time I don't have any redirect page, just a refreshing page ! Let me kno if...
  17. H

Ok all stuff online now, let me know if trouble ... I'll stay around here Rob so don't hesitate ;)
  18. H

CDD and data matching GREATER OR EQUAL vs MATCH ?

Hi team, I'm a lucky user with the cdd and seems work like a charme .. but I'm looking for having this element able to populate a dropdown with values GREATER OR EQUAL is it possible ? Let me know if an easy way to go ;)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back