Search results

1. J

Dropdown in databasejoin plugin does not render after upgrade to f3.8

Hello Hugh Sorry for the delay in my response. As the databasejoin was not displayed on my local replica of the homepage I did not - for obvious reasons - update the live site to f 3.8. However, to enable you to look up what goes wrong I updated the live site this morning. And not surprisingly...
  2. J

Dropdown in databasejoin plugin does not render after upgrade to f3.8

The databasejoin that links an address record to a group with a dropdown menu does not show after installation of fabrik 3.8. However, when I select the Radio List it will get rendered. See attachments. J is 3.8.1. PHP is 7.1.1
  3. J

Form in a modul position can only be submmitted once when cache is on

hugh Thank you for your response. I have reverted back to the module whithin an article and switched off the cache. Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk
  4. J

Hello hugh The J! cache in global. Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk
  5. J

I had this small form as a modul added within an article. (Joomla 3.6.2, php 5.5 and the newest version of fabrik). It appeared that after enabling cache the form could only be transmitted once and after that did not react anymore until the cache in the backend expired or was cleared. Hence, I...
  6. J

Updated to 3.6 before realized notice here

In the backend fabrik tells me that the updates for fabrik are ready. However the page with the updates return error 404. The update package has been removed!:(
  7. J

Start collapsed in a grouped list distorts header when expanded

Upps! Please accept my apology. And thanks again for your assistance.
  8. J

Great! Yes, the fix works. Thank you very much. I am using a modified Protostar template. @troester: where should I have posted?
  9. J

Thank you The changes of those two files were incorporated in the latest download from git which I installed. Unfortunately, they do not solve the (my) problem.
  10. J

After updating to 3.4.2 my grouped and collapsed memebers list is distorted when expanded. The headers are moved to the right and the space for the actual data is shrinked. See attached file. Up to 3.4.1 the list is displayed correctly. Today I installed the latest updates from Git.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back