Search results

1. O

Only seventy detail records

Hello, I have a form module consisting of two groups, the display mode is with the template boostrap_tabs, one of these is then displayed in another form tab with the table type template. The record in this display is correct up to the seventieth, if I add the seventy-first the display changes...
  2. O

Placeholder - format date to dd/mm/yyyy

Hello, I have a form that contains the data to set up an email template. The form consists of a text element that contains a date. The date is expressed through a placeholder The placeholder displays the date in MySQL format yyyy-mm-dd I would like to change the format to dd/mm/yyyy How can...
  3. O

New template - lost boostrap class setting

Hello, I changed Joomla's template and I lost the Bootstap class settings. Now the field is displayed almost as wide as the whole form, with the Protostar template everything is ok. The template I purchased is https://www.joomlashine.com/joomla-templates/jsn-ares.html, in the specifications it...
  4. O

list e-mail plugin - copy / paste article template in body message

For the text of the message I use an article as a template. This does not appear in the body of the message but is then sent correctly. For the user who sees the empty message field, he may have doubts about sending the empty message. It would be more useful to copy / paste the text of the...
  5. O

list e-mail plugin - confirmation message

I'm using the email list plugin. I do not know how to display a confirmation message if the e-mail was sent correctly. After pressing send, the procedure leaves the empty box and I do not know if everything went ok. How could I do ?
  6. O

Element fileupload error on line 1775

When you save and close a module, the server reports an error: Gone The requested resource /administrator/index.php is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource. If I open the error log on the server I find many errors...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back