• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. T

SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS

That's an old chap : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/is-there-any-way-to-disable-sql_calc_found_rows.33874/ But 8 years after, fabrik still uses it. Meanwhile, it has become deprecated : https://dev.mysql.com/worklog/task/?id=12615 Does this latter link give any hint on how to get...
  2. T

A bug when Default Connection is not "site database"

Step to reproduce : Set another connection a part "site database" ; let's call it "database2" Set database2 as favorite and test your two connections. Create a list with a databasejoin element which you want for a table on the "site database" In the Data tab, choose "site database" -> You'll...
  3. T

FileUpload pptx

I'm answering here to an old but still actual thread This is corrected for xlsx in 3.9.2, but not for pptx In plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/lib/plupload/js/plupload.js, we still have "application/vnd.openxmlformats,pptx," +...
  4. T

How to avoid any animation on detail opening from a list?

Hi, When clicking in a list, the link to detail will show the detail after opening an intermediate small window (see image). How can I have the detail to open directly in the full div? The goal is to avoid any animation when clicking to different lines in the list: I'd like to just have the...
  5. T

Fileupload element : how to custumize the filter list?

When clicking on the upload button, there is a personalized file list shown in the Windows Explorer: (*.bmp;*.dib;*.doc;*.docx;.........*.txt;*.text;*.xsl) Where does this list comes from? How to add *.xlsx to it?
  6. T

How can fileupload element make the user see xlsx files?

Using fileupload element, when a user opens the box to choose a file, this box is set to "Custom Files". It happens that, despite xlsx is in among the Joomla* Media Allowed File Types, the user does not see the xlsx files. (However he sees the xls files). It is only if he sets to "All files"...
  7. T

Textarea element truncation in list

When textarea element truncate options are set to - truncate in list - retain HTML to No the hint says that "all HTML tags will be stripped before rending". This is great, but it is only half work. If you have a text with chars like ' these will be rendered as is. I have not been...
  8. T

Fileupload element (small) bugs

1?) I limit the size to 16384 (16*1024) Kb. A file of 16476347 bytes will not be accepted. It is said as too big despite 16384 * 1024 = 16777216 In fact it appears that the file is uploaded on the server, just not included in the fabrik table. 2?) If I limit to 1 (or whatever) the number of...
  9. T

updaterows does not work when multiple fields in Inline Edit list plugin

The Inline Edit list plugin is working fine with one field. When using multiple fields, as in the exemple {"list_plugin_inlineedit___score":["list_plugin_inlineedit___score","list_plugin_inlineedit___country"]}it appears that only the field which was clicked is updated (here...
  10. T

Extend List AddRecordLink for javascript

Problem When the link is for instance javascript:createItem(0); the list.php function getAddRecordLink() returns javascript:createItem(0); ? which with the extra ? creates a javascript error and the link does not work. Proposal for a solution May I suggest to add in a future version if...
  11. T

List updaterows does not work with groupby

A list, called by a menu, should refresh without reloading the page. And indeed, the code Fabrik.blocks['list_1_com_fabrik_1'].updateRows(); works nicely...until I put a GroupBy on the list When the list is grouped, updateRows brings back no data to the client and the table looks empty, except...
  12. T

I can't get textarea update working with ajax submission

With latest J! and F! when submiting a form with about 15 WYSIWYG textareas using TinyMCE, the updates do not go to the server. All other type of fields are ok. Anyone knowing if I have something special to do before submitting data = data.serialize()...
  13. T

Ajax deletion

Hi, For some reasons I'd like to send an ajax request to delete row of id rowid. Something as what does the delete button on a row in a list. The URL under the button just gives /# Can this be done by a request like...
  14. T

[SOLVED] Performance with many joins

Hi, I have a very big form (more than a hudred fields). I order to organize the form (Tabs) I have built 1-1 groups (about 20). Fabrik, when querying to get the Ids produces a huge amount of lines (more than 1 000 000) just to get the 8 Ids corresponding to the WHERE clause. Instead of simply...
  15. T

Filtering repeat rows in a form

Hi, My form is about books. On each book form, selected readers will post appreciations on three aspects of the book. Before appreciations are made available to others by the administrator, we want the reader to see only his own appreciations. The following a query for the form would do the...
  16. T

[SOLVED] Tags elements not working

J! 3.6.2 F!3.5+GitHub update Creating a Tag element I get this on the form and cannot add any tags. Is the plugin broken?
  17. T

[SOLVED] Unwanted scrolling down to a repeated group in a form

J!3.6 F3.5 When a group has a "Repeat min" set to more than 1, there is an unwanted scroll down to the group on opening the form. (Not when there is only 1 - or none - as "Repeat min") Showcase URL Link is updated in My Sites. (this bug was already present in J!3.5 F3.4)
  18. T

List module navigation

Hi, Fabrik 3.4 on J!3.5 On my home page, I want to show the last 3 rows of a list. That's ok. And the URL is http://mysite.com/v3/fr/ But when I click the Next button, the URL of which is http://mysite.com/v3/fr/?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0&limitstart1=3 it brings me to a...
  19. T

Users' names do not show in details (but are ok in form)

Hi, To table Events I have joined a repeated group of users : those who will attend the event. On the form, I have correct namesForm ... Repeat group of users Name 1 V [V stands for dropdown] Name 2 V ... Name n V but in the details, I do not see the namesDetails ... Repeat...
  20. T

Failed to parse time string

An old bug that is present in the current GitHub 0 DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (13/06/2016) at position 0 (1): Unexpected character Call stack # Function Location 1 JApplicationCms->execute() index.php:49 2 JApplicationSite->doExecute()...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back