• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. vivoices

How to set Parent Group Value according to Repeat Count?

I have difficulties finding a way to update an amount element in the Parent group according to the number of repeats of its child (repeat) group. Do I need a calc element in the parent group to achieve this functionality? Where do I set the js event? How do I access the repeat counter in js...
  2. vivoices

List: New Row Form with Copy of Data from existing Row [SOLVED]

The concept described above works great. A js list plugin creates a button for every row. To load the form and populate with data from existing row(s), I include Query parameters of the requested row ids and an indication param / value pair to the URL.document.location.href =...
  3. vivoices

Thanks myfatebiz, that will work if I would not mind creating a new row and edit the data afterwards. My app does not allow to delete rows, so I need the possibility to cancel without creating a db entry. The JS button / AJAX approach is looking good so far. Will let you know if and how it...
  4. vivoices

Will try using a JS button in the list, loading the form with a query string including the index of old row data. Then load the old row data via an AJAX call and pre-populate the form fields with jQuery(document).ready(function(){} in the form's js file. Any better ideas are appreciated.
  5. vivoices

Hi, I want to add a button similar to the button of the "listplugin-copy" to each row of a list but instead of copying a row, the standard "Add Row Form" should be opened with a copy of the data of the given existing row. That way the user is able to change the data before creating the new...
  6. vivoices

J!3.4.1 - WYSIWYG content Javascript [SOLVED]

Found it. Artof Editor is based on CKEditor, soCKEDITOR.instances.aii_email_messages___mesg.getData();returns the content. Thanks for making Fabrik available, love it.
  7. vivoices

Thanks for your answer. I am looking for a JS API documentaion for Artof Editor. No luck so far.
  8. vivoices

Hi, how can I get the content of the WYSIWYG editor in Javascript before I hit the submit button of the form? ...get('aii_email_messages___msg').getValue()returns just an empty string. ...get('aii_email_messages___msg').getContent()returns an error: "ReferenceError: tinyMCE is not defined". The...
  9. vivoices

dabasejoin - concat label - [email protected]

Setting "Process Joomla plug-ins" to no does not turn email cloaking off. Where should I put {emailcloak=off} to display email addresses in my form?
  10. vivoices

dabasejoin - concat label - [email protected]

Hi, I need to display a list of email addresses in a multi select of a databasejoin element. All the list displays as labels is [email protected]. How can I get the actual email addresses to be displayed in the form? Thanks, Udo
  11. vivoices

J! 3.4 Fabrik 3.3.1 - File Upload outside httpdocs

Hi, the File Upload element works fine in my application, but I want to upload files with a FileUpload element outside the web directory, because I need them to be hidden from any web access. When trying to get outside the webdir with ../, I get an error: "Error: 20 - JPath::check Use of...
  12. vivoices

Hi, I am working on a few changes to some Fabrik files that will improve the RTL compatibility...

Hi, I am working on a few changes to some Fabrik files that will improve the RTL compatibility. Nothing big, just a few - "float:" . ( $lang->isRTL() ? 'right' : 'left' ) - additions in the necessary places for my project. Would it be possible to suggest the changes somewhere other than...
  13. vivoices

[SOLVED] J! 3.4 Fabrik 3.3.1 - CSS for RTL

i.icon-delete.icon-remove::before { font-family: fontawesome !important; content: '\f00d'; }does the trick. Thanks a lot!
  14. vivoices

Adding your suggested i.icon-delete.icon-remove::before { content: "I"; }to the Gantry css works. Adding it to a custom_css.php of the list template has no effect. The extra css displays the icon for the icon-delete class now. I would rather display the icon-remove class' icon since it is...
  15. vivoices

I am using the latest version of Gantry, 4.1.26. I assume it uses Boostrap 3.x. Everything is looking good so far with just a few additions to one Gantry .less file and adding language code to 3 Fabrik files. <ul class="nav nav-pills pull-<?php if ($lang->isRTL()) : ?>right<?php else...
  16. vivoices

[SOLVED] J! 3.4 Fabrik 3.3.1 - Translation .ini Files

Changing the "Submit button label" value in the Form to COM_FABRIK_SAVE solved the problem. Thanks
  17. vivoices

[SOLVED] J! 3.4 Fabrik 3.3.1 - Translation .ini Files

I am working on a set of translations file that is missing in both the Fabrik installation and on GitHub. As of now I can see 3 files: .ini and .sys.ini in administrator/components/com_fabrik/language/xx-XX .ini in components/com_fabrik/language/xx-XX The text for the SAVE button when adding a...
  18. vivoices

Thanks Troester, I will add the necessary classes to the .less files in Gantry. Since there is a translation for ar-AA in components/com_fabrik/language, I was hoping that the css for rtl languages exists somewhere as well.
  19. vivoices

I am working on a Joomla/Fabrik application with 3 locales. For English and German all works fine, but for RTL layout Fabrik does not inherit the rtl.css from Joomla and Gantry. How can I set the RTL orientation for Fabrik Lists, Forms etc. ? Thanks, Udo
  20. vivoices

databasejoin multi-select-dropown defaults

One solutions is to set the selected property of the default option(s) to true:var v = 44, elmnt = Fabrik.blocks.form_23.formElements.aii_registrants___groups.element; for( var i = 0, l = elmnt.options.length; i < l; i++ ) { if ( elmnt.options[i].value == v ) {...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back