Search results

1. vivoices

How to set Parent Group Value according to Repeat Count?

I have difficulties finding a way to update an amount element in the Parent group according to the number of repeats of its child (repeat) group. Do I need a calc element in the parent group to achieve this functionality? Where do I set the js event? How do I access the repeat counter in js...
  2. vivoices

List: New Row Form with Copy of Data from existing Row [SOLVED]

Hi, I want to add a button similar to the button of the "listplugin-copy" to each row of a list but instead of copying a row, the standard "Add Row Form" should be opened with a copy of the data of the given existing row. That way the user is able to change the data before creating the new...
  3. vivoices

J!3.4.1 - WYSIWYG content Javascript [SOLVED]

Hi, how can I get the content of the WYSIWYG editor in Javascript before I hit the submit button of the form? ...get('aii_email_messages___msg').getValue()returns just an empty string. ...get('aii_email_messages___msg').getContent()returns an error: "ReferenceError: tinyMCE is not defined". The...
  4. vivoices

dabasejoin - concat label - [email protected]

Hi, I need to display a list of email addresses in a multi select of a databasejoin element. All the list displays as labels is [email protected]. How can I get the actual email addresses to be displayed in the form? Thanks, Udo
  5. vivoices

J! 3.4 Fabrik 3.3.1 - File Upload outside httpdocs

Hi, the File Upload element works fine in my application, but I want to upload files with a FileUpload element outside the web directory, because I need them to be hidden from any web access. When trying to get outside the webdir with ../, I get an error: "Error: 20 - JPath::check Use of...
  6. vivoices

[SOLVED] J! 3.4 Fabrik 3.3.1 - Translation .ini Files

I am working on a set of translations file that is missing in both the Fabrik installation and on GitHub. As of now I can see 3 files: .ini and .sys.ini in administrator/components/com_fabrik/language/xx-XX .ini in components/com_fabrik/language/xx-XX The text for the SAVE button when adding a...
  7. vivoices

[SOLVED] J! 3.4 Fabrik 3.3.1 - CSS for RTL

I am working on a Joomla/Fabrik application with 3 locales. For English and German all works fine, but for RTL layout Fabrik does not inherit the rtl.css from Joomla and Gantry. How can I set the RTL orientation for Fabrik Lists, Forms etc. ? Thanks, Udo
  8. vivoices

databasejoin multi-select-dropown defaults

Hi, I have a hidden databasejoin element set to render as multi-select-dropown. How do I set values e.g. 3, 27 and 44 as defaults so the will be written into the _repeat_ table on form submission? Fabrik update from GitHub Aug 6th 2013, Joomla 3.1.5. I also cannot find the values in the...
  9. vivoices

One Text Field Element per Language

In a multilingual Joomla 3.1.1 setup I need have a Fabrik List of Categories (just an id field) for a custom registration form, and another list (categoryId, languageId, name) for the Categories' Names, one Name for each Category for each installed language. Now I need to create an Admin Form...
  10. vivoices

timestamp update on databasejoin change?

I have a timestamp field set to "Update on edit" and show it in the List View as "Last Update". The same List has a few databasejoin elements rendered as multi select dropdown. When updating these databasejoin values, the timestamp is not updating itself, probably because Fabrik stores these...
  11. vivoices

SQL - UUID() as field default

I am creating an app with the latest Fabrik downloaded from GitHub today (June 18th 2013). One field, VARCHAR (38) needs to be set to a default value by the MySQL function UUID() at row creation. How is this done in Fabrik? It works fine with a trigger: CREATE TRIGGER `trigger_name`...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back