• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. wuschel_lux

wrong value in e-mail template after dropdown change

I agree, took me some days to reproduce the issue... So if I understand well, it's more related to a dbjoin. So I cannot change something on my side. Hope you core guys will find something. Already many thanks for looking in.
  2. wuschel_lux

PHP Plugin: onAfterProcess E-Mail Plugin: on NEW
  3. wuschel_lux

Hi all, I have a strange behaviour in a form using Joomla 4.4.0 and Fabrik 4.0 Zeta on PHP 8.2.12. The form is writing with a PHP Form Plugin some data after some calculations to a db table. This part works as it should. In e second step an e-mail with a php template is send as confirmation to...
  4. wuschel_lux

show/hide elements in a form based on a "config-field" from another table

thanks a lot for the hints! I tried with "hidden" cascadingdropdown and it works fine for me. Only thing i do not understand: when using on "change" trigger and "contains" / "does not contain" in inverse oder it does never show something. e.g.: this order works at it should on change : When...
  5. wuschel_lux

show/hide elements in a form based on a "config-field" from another table

Hi, I am trying to have a form with each time different elements shown/hidden based on checkboxes set in an other table. Table A contains: ID | EVENT NAME (field) | REQUIRED_FIELDS (checkbox) e.g. 13 | Test Event | ["A","C"] Form B based on Table B ID | EVENT (databasejoin) | FIELD A | FIELD...
  6. wuschel_lux

PHP validation rule on a field element

many thanks for the quick answers. Autsch! I corrected the typo and the error is gone, I refined the query and it works now as it should
  7. wuschel_lux

PHP validation rule on a field element

Hi all, are php validation rules acting the same if used in an "element" or "form"? I have personalised generated link: https://url.me/evaluation?tab_form___my_hash=9EZlf6Z8EcOAGSJ&tab_form___course=48 send out to the participant. The system now needs to check if the Hash is in a table and...
  8. wuschel_lux

multi page form - next button is running in validation "loop"

yes I did, and no error in 2 cases: - without multipage - tab layout only multipage coming from List -> Add, the error is occurring. Would it help if you had access to the site, maybe you see more?
  9. wuschel_lux

sorry to bump up, but I need the form up and running for my project. Thanks
  10. wuschel_lux

thanks for your support, but after deactivation element by element at at the end just having one element in the second tab without any validation active, same error as before. Also giving the radio element a default value, does not change anything. I got only the error message post before
  11. wuschel_lux

Yes Fabrik 3 on Joomla 3.10.11 Here the message: [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (index.php, line 0) https://abcd.ef/evaluation/evaluation-list/form/9/index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&task=form.ajax_validate&form_id=9 But Ajax Validation is...
  12. wuschel_lux

Hi all, I created an evaluation form with multiple pages an I am facing an issue when coming from a list hitting ADD button. When I click on the button "next" an overlay with Validating and running circle appears but never steps forward. The form hangs. Any idea what could be wrong?
  13. wuschel_lux

Repeat Group Table Layout

thanks troester, Issue #603 fix and MultiColGroup did fix my problem.
  14. wuschel_lux

thanks for the hint, will give a try. just change to repeat -> list and layout 4 columns, the group is only rendered on the half width.
  15. wuschel_lux

playing around with repeat groups as table. The repeat group has 3 equal columns (2x field element and 1x checkbox) and each element has the same bootstrap class, but they are not distributed equal. Is there a possibility to influence the output? Cassiopeia Yootheme Pro
  16. wuschel_lux

List is not generated when adding new form

starting with the list is noted and on the post-it best practices. Thanks
  17. wuschel_lux

counting checkboxes checked in a calc element

just an update if some else would do something similar. I had an issue not with the counting but storing the results! As both checkboxes had the value "1" even when one was checked both were stared as checked in the DB! So I changed the value to "V1" and "V2" and changing the code a bit...
  18. wuschel_lux

List is not generated when adding new form

Hi all, just installed a brand new Joomla 4.2.6 instance running only with few plugins: Fabrik and Yootheme template. Install of Fabrik without problems. When I create a new form, the form is generated with: - groups - elements (id, date_time) but no list. In the DB I can see that the table...
  19. wuschel_lux

counting checkboxes checked in a calc element

Hi all, actually I have a voting form with more checkbox elements with each 2 options. Now I want to monitor in a calc element the number of overall checked boxes. My first attempt was to give the value = 1 to each option and run this code in the calc element: $c1 =...
  20. wuschel_lux

fileupload element - ajax enabled - rename file

thanks for your help. yes thats the problem with AJAX upload I cannot access the data model. But without AJAX, when an validation in the big form fails, the uploads are gone and need to be attached again (I know, not a Fabrikar fault), this provoked a lot of complaints :-( in 3 cases the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back