Search results

1. V

Fabrik 4 Installation

what is the procedure/process to install new/fresh fabrik4 delta on j4.3.3? thank
  2. V

a list showing different elements from multiple table

hi there, how can i create a list that will show/list different elements from multiple tables. example: table1: remark1 remark2 table2: remarka remarkb table3: remark1a remark1b list: remark1, remarkb, remark1a using joomla 3.9.15, fabrik 3.9 (github update) thanks.
  3. V

advance search date/calender not working

but what is the solution to this issue? i am using date element. before updating from github, it was working.
  4. V

advance search date/calender not working

hi, date/calendar in advance search in fabrik list does not work. is there a work around or fix for this? running joomla 3.9.15, helix 3 template and fabrik 3.9, most recent fabrik github update. also did try on prostar temple - no go. prior to github update, it was working. thanks.
  5. V

different colors for multiple data on full calendar visualization

how do i set up different colors for multiple data on an element with full calendar visualization? i have 'type of event' element use for label element, with the ff data: wedding anniversary birthday i wanted these data to be shown on the calendar with different corresponding colors like...
  6. V

joomla user to fabrik database

hi, how do i setup fabrik or a form to save the current joomla user (registered user) who is currently login to a fabrik database? thanks.
  7. V

saving an element or same element to another table

how can i save an element or the same element to another table? i have table1 and table2. table1: emp_id (pk) name address table2: emp_id dependent relationship table1 & 2 are on the same group for form and using tab format Thanks in advance.
  8. V

dropdown list from 3 tables

how can i create a dropdown list where the list of data are coming from 3 different tables? or something like merging elements from 3 tables as a list of data for a dropdown list. thanks in advance.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back