Search results

1. J

calendar DN script

Hi, i want your help again. In my site in some pages i see a large script (calendar dn script). What is it and can i remove it?
  2. J

Hide introduction text syntax

Hi, i have a list and i'm using it to several articles displaying with filters the results i want. e.x. {fabrik view=list id=1 u1pr3_all___CAT2=competition_VW_GOLF_R_AUDI_S3 resetfilters=1 showfilters=0 layout=bootstrap-ks} showing data that has CAT2=competition_VW_GOLF_R_AUDI_S3. I have an...
  3. J

specify image dimensions-css sprite

Hi. I want to ask you, in which file i can add width and height dimensions for orderasc.png, view.png, filter_delete.png and how can i do it (if you can give me an example). I also want to include these images in a css sprite. Is it possible? Im using fabrik 3.0.8, in joomla 2.5.25 and the...
  4. J

content plugin filtering issue

I'm back again, with a different issue. In an article i want to use the content plugin to filter car models (A3,A4,A5 etc) from the list 1, from table dxuw6_all . I use {fabrik view=list id=14 layout=default 1___dxuw6_all___Model_search=A4} But it's not filtering the list (it shows all the...
  5. J

SOLVED. 2 issues with lists

Hi, thank you for this component. It has great potential and it helps people like me with no knowledge from php or sql. I have fabrik 3.0.8 in joomla 2.5.9 (and now in 2.5.14). I have a list that shows data from vehicles. I have a field called manufacturer (?????????????), another one called...
  6. J

dropdown filter trigger

Hi, thank you for this component? It has great potential and it helps people like me with no knowledge from php or sql. I have fabrik 3.0.8 in joomla 2.5.9. I have a list that shows data from vehicles. I have a field called manufacturer (?????????????), another one called model (???????)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back