Search results

1. E

Dbjoin rendering in custom detail template

Many thanks for this one ! It saved me hours of struggle !
  2. E

Dbjoin rendering in custom detail template

Hi, My dbjoin are rendered with a <br /> tag in detail views which is anoying for styling. I tried with the element_ro in my custom detail view but the <br /> tag is still showing up. Do you have a trick to get rid of this ? Thanks !
  3. E

{$jConfig_xxx} placeholders after update to fabrik 3.9

Hi, I have the use of {$jConfig_mailfrom} in my email form plugins but it stopped working since the recent update to Joomla 3.9 + Fabrik 3.9 (and I updated from Github yesterday). Can you reproduce ? Thans for your help !
  4. E

Google maps javascript API v3

Hi, Today, all my Google maps show an error message This page can't load Google Maps correctly. The console shows the following error : This site overrides Array.from() with an implementation that doesn't support iterables, which could cause Google Maps JavaScript API v3 to not work correctly...
  5. E

Problem with dbjoin rendered as checkbox after updat

I understand. Please let me now when it's possible for you/her to adress this. Thanks
  6. E

I've just sent a message with your new quote form. Did you receive it ?
  7. E

I was on Joomla 3.7.4 with fabrik 3.4.3 Yep, I installed the fabrik package and all elements using the Joomla updater, then I did a github update on top. The join doesn't have any data where, nor concat, nor advanced setting... just standard params value and label. The list doesn't have any...
  8. E

Min number of repeatable groups after update

Yes, I cleared everything but the param doesn't work. And the rest of the js is working fine. No error in firebug.
  9. E

Min number of repeatable groups after update

Hi, I updated from fabrik 3.4.3 to fabrik 3.8.1 and now I can't get "0" rows as a minimum number for my repeatable groups. It seems that the setting "minimum repeats" in group params doesn't work anymore. Thanks for any help with this !
  10. E

Hi, I've updated Joomla and fabrik to the latest versions (from v3.4.3). I also updated from github to get the latest debugs. I think that from then, a dbjoin rendered as checkbox returns an sql error if it's empty : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your...
  11. E

Syntaxerror for multipage forms on a new server

Hi, Yes, I reopened and saved the connection. This is a different database than the development site. No more info in firebug, just : SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data form.js:3:10575 _doPageNav/< /media/com_fabrik/js/dist/form.js:3:10575...
  12. E

Syntaxerror for multipage forms on a new server

Hi, We developed a site (Joomla 3.7.4 / Fabrik 3.7) on our server and everything worked. Now we installed the same site on the customer server and the multipage form doesn't work. It returns the following error when we try to change the page : SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at...
  13. E

Disable groups on form load

Well... I can't really ban the user as it's my customer ! ;-) The system is a quote/invoice form. When it has a quote status, we still can modify, but when the status is changed to invoice, we have to make it read only. More than this... the French administration (tired of them...) has stated...
  14. E

Disable groups on form load

Hi, Do you know if there is a way to disable groups on form load based on the value of a field X ? Best way would be to use a PHP plugin onbeforeload and tell that if the field X = a certain value, groups y and z should be "read only" before rendering... but is it doable ? Another way would be...
  15. E

List filter all

Thanks for your detailed reply. When you say "One important thing to note about fulltext searching is that it is constrained by MySQL's minimum fulltext character length, which is typically 4. So won't work on terms of 3 or less." Does that mean that extended search on terms of 3 or less could...
  16. E

List filter all

Hi, I tried to use the list "filter all" feature with adding &fabrik_list_filter_all_22_com_fabrik_22=abc to my urls. List params = "Advanced search : yes", and I selected the elements I want to include in search. Elements params = "Include in list query : yes" Yet, the results are random, for...
  17. E

Remove front list navigation info from session

Hi, I have a list with several result pages. If I navigate to my list page n?2, then go to another menu and then come back to the 1st menu, it still shows page n?2. This is strange because usually, a menu links to the 1st page of results. That's what users expect. Is it possible to set the...
  18. E

JS error at 20st repeat group

That did the trick, many thanks !
  19. E

JS error at 20st repeat group

Hi, I have quote form which uses repeat groups for products with price and quantity. Then I make several js calculations to fill the rest of fields : tax, total, etc... JS functions are in a form_xx.js file. Everything works for the 20 first repeat groups... and then I get a js error...
  20. E

PHP operations with time element

Thanks for your answer, To sum up, I have : - a time field for departure hour - a calc field for length - I want to calculate the return hour and save it in db I used a bit of this and that and here is now my working code : // Note that $formModel works for almost all PHP events, here I use...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back