Search results

1. F

multiple recipients in email plugin

Thank you. that works just fine.. thought i tested without a space but apparently did not.
  2. F

multiple recipients in email plugin

Hello I am using the email plugin for a list to email a record row... I can send fine using a single email. but I cannot enter multiple emails in the TO field... I have multiple recipients enabled in the email plugin so not sure why things are not working. I tried using a space, comma, or...
  3. F

Joomla cache or not for fabrik

Is it recommended to disable the joomla cache for fabrik or is it safe to use it? Any special recommended settings or ? I have it currently enabled and had some issues where the filters and popups would not work until i cleared the cache. Now its working correctly again. Thanks in...
  4. F

Take out item in filter list and have it display always

btw, updated my sites and the url according to the customer.. http://www.bakersoundstudios.com/voicelink/
  5. F

forgot to mention one thing. the items are only being entered on the backend, not on front end web facing form. only through list > listname >view data. does that make a difference? the php should should render either way correct?
  6. F

btw i looked in phpmyadmin. the status's are correct as it shows 1, 2, 0 in record order. so the status is showing 0,1,2. I also changed it to a dropdown as you had it to make it easier since they will not be adding more entries later on. Makes the table and list easier to deal with...
  7. F

you had an extra ' in the one section. took that out and the filter works just fine (removed core)... only issue is it doesn't seem to have core show up when you filter union and nonunion, but core does show up on ALL.. I will review the original default.php code. maybe i missed something...
  8. F

ok sorry for all the posts. its something in the filter file. checking that over now to see if i messed up the code somehow... when i put that back to original it loads...
  9. F

also.. on the php plugin for the form (I assume you went to forms > my form > plugins? do i need to enter or do anything for process script, php file, and require once fields, or just enter the code? also up top do i need anything for the In and On? they currently say both
  10. F

I get a blank page and this is the only code in the source when i view source <form class="fabrikForm form-search" action="/voicelink/?resetfilters=0&amp;clearordering=0&amp;clearfilters=0" method="post" id="listform_2_com_fabrik_2" name="fabrikList"> <div class="colfilter"> Not sure what...
  11. F

hmmm i get a blank page after trying this out... hmmmm
  12. F

also is the filter hack in a filter file or in the default.php? can't seem to locate it but found the rest...
  13. F

silly question felixkat. I currently have this as a databasejoin. (not sure why i did it that way).. Should i just make this a normal dropdown element instead of a separate list? This way I have display and value (0,1,2)
  14. F

Possible Bug or how it works?

The only other items I need some help on, is where I can change the Title in the email popup. The customer wants something other then it saying email. is that in a template somewhere? email plugin template or something possibly? then I need to finish the CSS coding for the popup so it looks...
  15. F

So should I implement tht ecode that felixkat offered? It seems to do exactly what I need and seems to work well... I will go ahead and implement that tonight.. Really need to wrap up this project this week. I can always go back later and make adjustments if needed.. but for now I just...
  16. F

Auto populate email form text area

Hello... I currently have an app over at http://www.bakersoundstudios.com. Its a voice talent database... I got pretty much everything configured the way I want but customer came back with another question. I added a form using the "book it" link and icon. the icon takes you to another...
  17. F

ah yeah... thanks for that, it worked out great...
  18. F

I know how that is. its 3am here and I got involved in trying to finish this application.. Not sure if you saw the actual site but its located now at http://www.bakersoundstudios.com Voice talent agency and production. They want to display audio files etc. Learned a lot in this as I am...
  19. F

Thanks.. This is great. Looking at your implementation it worked perfectly.. I will wait for Hugh though to give me his recommendations on this so I can move forward.. This will help me complete my app which is great. and hacking the templates I do not mind at all. Once this site goes...
  20. F

oh crap... you solved my issue... that is exactly what the customer wanted. Now how can I go about adding that to my site? This is VERY VERY much appreciated... challenge accepted, challenge completed, haha
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back