• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Search results

1. F

multiple recipients in email plugin

Hello I am using the email plugin for a list to email a record row... I can send fine using a single email. but I cannot enter multiple emails in the TO field... I have multiple recipients enabled in the email plugin so not sure why things are not working. I tried using a space, comma, or...
  2. F

Joomla cache or not for fabrik

Is it recommended to disable the joomla cache for fabrik or is it safe to use it? Any special recommended settings or ? I have it currently enabled and had some issues where the filters and popups would not work until i cleared the cache. Now its working correctly again. Thanks in...
  3. F

Auto populate email form text area

Hello... I currently have an app over at http://www.bakersoundstudios.com. Its a voice talent database... I got pretty much everything configured the way I want but customer came back with another question. I added a form using the "book it" link and icon. the icon takes you to another...
  4. F

Possible Bug or how it works?

I created a new list view to make 2 columns awhile ago. I noticed this then but did not bring it up then. But will now since I noticed it again with latest git update as well. When i add anything in the default.php or any files in my custom template it adds a second set of quotation marks...
  5. F

scrollable table list instead of pagination?

Is there a way to make the list view table (data container) to be scrollable and default to show all? instead of using pagination? I want the filters to remain as is, just hte actual data list to scroll.
  6. F

Select items, then bring those records to a form?

Is it possible to have the select boxes for record rows be able to cache lets say the name when you click a button to goto a form on the next page (or possibly a popup). The app of mine is for Voice Talent (recording voices for commercials etc.). I'd like to be able to select the voice...
  7. F

control modal boxes (email plugin)

Hello Is there anyway to control the modal boxes a bit better? Meaning can I assign a custom css to the page and/or body to control it. I have an email popup and it looks hideous because its using the default css for the joomla body and component etc. so its too wide etc. and has a...
  8. F

Hide elements in form but show on list?

Can i hide elements on a form but show them on a list? I have some calc elements that i don't need shown in my form but want to show them on my list on the frontend. I have some elements that are input only that i'd like to show on my form but not on the list. Not sure if this is possible or...
  9. F

Possible bug: no records found not displaying when filtering

when i use the filters and come to a filter that has no records, the no records found is not displaying on the page. Viewing the page source, it is there but the TR and TD its in have style="display:none;" set on them. I do not have any CSS that is causing that and looking at default.php for...
  10. F

Take out item in filter list and have it display always

Ok.. Hopefully this doesn't get confusing.. I have a field called status for each record. There is a drop down to select one of three choices.. (Core, Union and NonUnion)... Core is essentially both Union and NonUnion... Meaning the person in that record can take union or non union...
  11. F

When filtering data how to show no records found

When the filter filters the list in such a way there are no records, how do i display a no records found message in the list under the headings.... Can't seem to find any options for it. I do see a empty message which i have populated but doesn't seem to display. thanks
  12. F

custom heading for filter on field?

I have a couple filters on my site. 3 out of 4 is not a big deal because those 3 are not in the list view.. They are only to filter the list (hidden)... so i can change heading label as needed. Now i have a field called status. I would like to leave the heading in the list view as status...
  13. F

bootstrap - filters into 4 columns across top

trying to get the filters to be in 4 columns across the top on one line. Does the columns thing actually work yet? i see a note in the default_filters.php that it doesn't. but it does seem to change things. My issue is that the spacing is a bit off and the 4th filter wraps to next line...
  14. F

Mediabox and flash

Is there any way to display audio files not using flash? just the standard lightbox use flash or html5? Just realized this app is not going to work on android or ipad or iphone since there is no flash plugins.... Has anyone encountered this or had a reason to find another method for popup...
  15. F

Easiest way to create 2 column layout (filters left, data right)

Is there an easy way to create a 2 column look and feel? Meaning having the filters on the left and the data tables on the right? Was trying to manipulate via CSS and it seems like no matter what i do i cannot get it to work the way i would like. I assume I have to create a custom bootstrap...
  16. F

Looking to do a favorites, then display favorites and be able to email

I have a voice talent app that i am building and it displays and allows listening to voice talent examples.. the customer would like to be able to have a icon that is a + under title favorite. Once you click the icon it changes to a favorite icon or check mark (i have graphics already). So...
  17. F

remove search/details icon

I cannot get the details icon to disappear. I do not need a link to item details. I believe I have everything on the backend setup to not display it but it seems to still appear. When clicked, it goes to a blank item since nothing has permissions to display in details. http://bs.fractik.com...
  18. F

Media box not displaying MP3 file

Media box popup works as expected but does not play the MP3 file, just remains blank... I am using rocket theme template. Is there a way to change the popup links to use their rokbox plugin instead of the media box? Secondly, the media box shows 1 of 3 like a gallery and you can shift...
  19. F

Static Icons not working joomla 3.2

Have a brand new install on fabrik 3.1 and still cannot get static icons to work. I have 4 sections commercial, narrative, political, ethnic that use link to display mp3 in media box. I want that to display static icon of a play button. static icons do not display and if you right click the...
  20. F

Static icon not working

hello I was originally developing my app in 3.1 on joomla 3.2 but ran into some issues so due to time contraints i had to move to prior version for joomla 2.5. the issue i am having is a static icon display for an mp3 file (link element) so it pops up in a media box. The url seems...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back