• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. N

Error 400

I'm using Joomla 3.2. I installed the latest fabrik component and used the "wget joomla3" method as mentioned in fabrikar's wiki for github. However when I came across this error 400 I found that by going to Extension Manager -> Manage and click on the pagination dropdown shown on the right at...
  2. N

After install whole joomla dies!!

Would this method be of help, click on this link: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cannot-redeclare-class-jform.34129/
  3. N

Github update for joomla 3.3.0

Ok did some further digging.....and found this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cannot-redeclare-class-jform.34129/ so I restored my backup joomla system and set the ordering of the fabrik system plugin to -1 (minus 1) in the database using phpmyadmin and then using the...
  4. N

I carried out github update with using maximum error level set up in the joomla global configuration and when I went to add fabrik to the filter of the Extension Manager -> Manage section, it crashed and went white with the following.... Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JFormField in...
  5. N

Download the latest zip file from https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/joomla3.zip Just to check we're on the same page - is this what you mean above for fabrik 3.1 and I used the FTP methods and when I tried to go in the backend or the frontend - both were white screens and so I couldn't...
  6. N

As per my posting that I did follow the instructions about getting the appropriate link and followed the FTP method and it gave me a white screen before I could get into joomla to do the postgithub method but I couldn't get that far....
  7. N

form validation failure

I've got the same problem and it's nothing to do with the template because I use protostar template. I'm using joomla 3.3 and fabrik 3.1. I'm trying to use it for adding a record and pressing the submit button has no reaction. Empty records are written to database for me too.
  8. N

Date element problem

Hi there the date plug in does work as got the calendar to open up but the problem I have that I can't validate it as the validation gets ignored. It accepts my data. I have the same as you as just installed fabrik. I advise uninstall fabrik and re-install fabrik and test your database...
  9. N

Email form plugin with PHP condition

I've just installed fabrik a couple of days ago and had a play around with this and it does work. I strongly advise reading Fabrik wiki as it contains lots of info about email and placeholders. What you have to do is follow the placeholders structure and use that method, which is...
  10. N

Hi, In the last couple of days, I installed using the Fabrik package 3.1 (dated 10th Feb 2014) and it installed with a bit of hic-cup of error 400. Kept switching the fabrik content plugin and the fabrik system plugin on and off, logged out of joomla and back in, etc. If finally got working...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back