Search results

1. M

calc element and php 7.2

yes, that's perfect ..... a parenthesis was missing and I added it now everything works Thanks for your help, now I edit all fields with this problem ... //convert your value to integer (assuming your placeholder contains integer values, otherwise use float) $myvar = (int)'{tm_test___Fianchi}'...
  2. M

calc element and php 7.2

unfortunately I don't know the php, I tried this,but i always get the same error:( $mycalc= round(('{tm_test___Vita}'/'{tm_test___Fianchi}')*100)/100; $myvar = '{tm_test___Fianchi}'; if ($myvar != 0) {$spoints = $mycalc;} else $spoints = "ND"; return $spoints;
  3. M

calc element and php 7.2

with (int) around your placeholders work........thanks in some cases, however, it returns....." Division by zero" do you know how to do a check also for this case? Thanks
  4. M

calc element and php 7.2

I have a field with a simple calculation, but with the passage to php 7.2 a check is made on the fields and it returns the error "A non-numeric value encountered". how can I change the calculation to avoid this error? $mycalc=...
  5. M

problem eval with 3.92

ok thanks
  6. M

problem eval with 3.92

damn it is true ... sorry now works Thanks:)
  7. M

problem eval with 3.92

php is 7.2 I changed this way, but if I put the number (es 226 )instead of $userid, it works If I put $userid, it doesn't work $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $userid = JFactory::getUser(); $myQuery ->select('id_allen') ->from('tm_sessioni_attive')...
  8. M

problem eval with 3.92

a pre-calculated field with this: $user =& JFactory::getUser(); $userid = $user->get('id'); $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $ip =str_replace(".","",$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']); $db->setQuery("SELECT id_allen FROM tm_sessioni_attive WHERE `id_ins` = $userid AND `ip_now` = '{session.token}'"); $result_val...
  9. M

[solved]SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

Yes, by editing the query as you wrote, I no longer have the error Thank you for your answer -- hugh;)
  10. M

There is only one element with JS but even if unpublished the form it makes the same error I think the problem is in the calc element. When the element is unpublished, the form works. When the element is published, I have the error when I save. I solved by changing the calc element in the field...
  11. M

I dont have a JS on load , i have this in calc element: $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT`Sezione`) from tm_schede where id_allen={tm_allenamenti___id}"; $db->setQuery($query); return $db->loadResult();
  12. M

this is the error report Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'findClassUp' of null at eval (eval at runLoadEvent (media/com_fabrik/js/element.js:206), <anonymous>:1:53) at Object.runLoadEvent (media/com_fabrik/js/element.js:206) at Object.e.extend.$owner (mootools-core.js:38)...
  13. M

when I change the data of a list with the relative form, I receive the error in question. The form opens in Ajax popup. No problem if i disable Ajax for link I try to update from github but it does not solve the problem Joomla 3.9.3 Fabrik 3.9 php 7 Thanks
  14. M

Submit a form via a link

sorry I was wrong to write the link in post my link is: index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.process&formid=47&tm_schede___copia_qui={tm_db_esercizi___id} I receive the error : Call to a member function getData() on null
  15. M

Submit a form via a link

I followed the instructions in this wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/submit-a-form-via-a-link/ my link now is : /demo/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=47&tm_schede___copia_qui={tm_db_esercizi___id} and on click open form 47 I changed the link this way...
  16. M

Submit a form via a link

I followed the instructions in this wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/submit-a-form-via-a-link/ The strange thing is that the link works, the record is added to the table but then returns the error: Call to a member function getData () on null Do you know if there is another way...
  17. M

Submit a form via a link

I tried to use the link to submit the form with a link: index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=42&tm_gruppi___gruppo=rob but I get the error: Call to a member function getData () on null if I replace "process" with "view" I see the form correctly "form processing"....spoof in the...
  18. M

new plugin 3.8.1

Ok thanks
  19. M

new plugin 3.8.1

Where can I find a wiki for the new plugins ,push notification and sequence ? thanks
  20. M

Ordering in list

thank you I hope you find a solution:)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back