Search results

1. O

Redirect if google not accessible in visualization

Hello, Do you anyone have any hint how to redirect the page from googla map visualization in the case user does not have access to google servers? Possibly right from Menu (map visualization) -> 1) google server accessible ... OK 2) google server not accessible ... redirect Thank you, Ondrej
  2. O

[SOLVED] list_X.js cannot post

With the same structure as with form_X.js used for list_X.js I cannot post. function newOrderJS(){ var rowitem = 70; var url="index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&task=plugin.userAjax&method=neworderphp&rowitem=" + rowitem; var response = ''; new Request( { url: url...
  3. O

JS Update Multiple Dropdown Values

Since Fabrik 3.1 there is new syntax to work with element values. You can easily update return values from array grasped by user_ajax. No problem with text, dropdowns, checkboxes with a syntax: Fabrik.getBlock('form_X').elements.get('table___element_one').update(myarray['0']) ...
  4. O

Dead Button Element

No way to display Button element in the List after Github upgrade few days ago. Changing access levels, form, list view, templates, frontend, backend make no difference. I only get element heading with no other output at all, i.e. empty <TD>.
  5. O

HOW TO - multiplce caneditrow & candeleterow

To the topic question published earlier in the other section of this forum. Q: How to combine two or more conditions to allow can edit row or can delete row? Example: return '{intercambio___confirmacion1}' == '1' && '{intercambio___confirmacion2}' == '1'; This seems not to work unless you...
  6. O

Autofill plugin does not detect Lists

Have you anyone experienced this behaviour of form Autofill plugin? Plugin does not connect to DB and load any Lists during setting it up. Appeared after update from Github (complete Fabrik) yesterday.
  7. O

2nd Module List pre-filter

This one might be too easy to some other members. Let me ask for your wise advice. Can I prefilter the list in the 2nd module based on element data contained in form places in the 1st module? Form returns row with certain elements. Can I pick the value of one particular element and use it as...
  8. O

Pinterest like list

There were questions about how to make simple css pinterest like styling of the list. Let me share few lines of code what works for me - based on div template (/www/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/) . Sample code is attached. 3 columns 2 columns 4 columns Enjoy fine tuning. Any...
  9. O

regex price element field snippet

Let me share the code to validate the price (for example) format on input field. It checks whether the input is number and followed by exactly two decimal digits. Such as 1.121 false 1.20 true .20 false 0.20 true 0.2 false 12 true (no decimals) There was a request for this validation on the...
  10. O

reCaptcha

Just one short question. Do you consider applying new reCaptcha desing (I am not a Robot!) to be impelemented in captcha plugin? ;-)
  11. O

CDD cannot read property

I am gettin an 500 error while trying to apply CDD set as filter on other table field. Ending up with: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'each' of null. I guess the CDD element tries to work with value which was not submitted yet. Am I correct? What confuses me is the spinning wheel on...
  12. O

Style of fileupload plugin

Do you have anyone experience with setting the fileupload plugin? It seems there are variables set for plupload_container. Is is the same as for Crop and scale canvas? Or is it hard coded? I wish to reduce the 400px margin below the element on frontend displayed form.
  13. O

Multilanguage sites

I see there was a discussion on handling multilanguage sites. I had minor trouble what I consider (yet not sure) to be caused by Joomla core: When using override language ini file created by fabrik, the file got deleted by Joomla after I touched the Language Manager and tried to add new label...
  14. O

Element filter values

This one may be too easy however I am maybe just blind and cannot find the setting. With two filters on two elements within the table. Can you please advice me how to make the 2nd filter values to only list/include values preselected by the 1st filtr? (They are not CDD.)
  15. O

Security question Joomla User group change

I want to let users join some of J! usegroups. However I am not sure whether following approach is safe or not. The field element submits value to do a search within #___usergroup table and calc element does ajax insert or update of the #___user_usergroup_map: // field to be searched for $code...
  16. O

Translate message inside calc element

I wish to make the calc output message translated using override ini file. The code I use to display message is: echo JText::_( 'THANK_YOU_LATER' ) . $group_name; Unfortunately, script only calls variables once and keeps the values (i.e. not changing them after switching to other language)...
  17. O

Any Calc element published causes fatal error

Any calc element published on list causes: Fatal error: Call to undefined method PlgFabrik_ElementCalc::getLayout() in /opt/lampp/htdocs/plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php on line 447 Have you anyone similar experience? (With latest github version) I am happy with Fabrik which I consider...
  18. O

No save of JavaScript

Can you advice what is the cause of not saving JavaScript inside element? Script is saved and can be run however it cannot be recalled in element settings and modified. It simply dissapears and must be re-created.
  19. O

Problem saving javascript inside element

Have you anyone experienced problem while trying to save element javascript? I cannot move through this one: "Cannot read property 'get Parent' of undefined" of adminelement.js Frontend page reflects the javascript just saved inside the element however the backend element control page reloads...
  20. O

Gantry does not render action group buttons

Have you anyone experience Gantry refusing to render action group buttons in the list view? Standard template render all these buttons as it should be. Template refuses to display anything with icons or button on the row. Add / groups , ... are displayed correctly. Could this be somehow...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back