• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. 7

Hiding rows according to yes/no plugins

I have identified the solution by incorporating the following code into the "data-where" section of the database join element. I appreciate your guidance in directing me towards the resolution. Thank you.
  2. 7

Yes, I have added a pre-filter on the list providing the data where the databasejoin element looks for it. The list pre-filtered displays what I want, however, it doesn't seem to work as the user completing the form still sees all the options.
  3. 7

Both the lists don’t have pre-filters. When a user is completing the form that has the database join element, the user should only see one element of the rows that have been selected as yes.
  4. 7

Hello, I currently have a list with a databasejoin element linked to another list containing one yes/no plugin. I'm seeking guidance on filtering and displaying only the rows where the associated condition is marked as 'yes.' Could you please provide instructions or suggestions on achieving...
  5. 7

Update-col plugins has issues with date

Thank you so much. It is working now like a charm.:) I can see that there now is a Zeta version. Would it work with this version, too?
  6. 7

I added the following and got no change in the update column. However, there is no error message displaying.
  7. 7

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it was working fine before the migration.
  8. 7

Hello, Before updating Joomla 4 and Fabrik Epsilon, I could update the column with a date element. Now, I get an error 1054. Below are the settings of the date element Joomla 4 - Fabrik Epsilon - Php 8.1.23. Any idea why?
  9. 7

Content types creation issue

Great! Thank you for the valuable tip.
  10. 7

Content types creation issue

Hello, I tried to create content types and I got the following message: "Sorry we can not create content types with cascadingdropdown element plugins". Is it something that will be soon solved? Joomla! 4.4.0 and Fabrik Epsilon Thank you
  11. 7

Repeatable group issue once adding a row

Thank you for letting me know. I add it to my records.
  12. 7

Thank you very much. Your solution has solved the issue I commented out from lines 133 to 149, and the error message disappeared. I hope the quick workaround won't create another issue;), will it?
  13. 7

Any other suggestions, please?
  14. 7

No change in the result when I try to filter the data. Below is the new stack error.
  15. 7

My PHP version is 8.1.23. It did not change. The error stack below
  16. 7

Hello, I have a list with a repeatable group linked to the user table, which was functioning perfectly prior to my migration to Fabrik Epsilon. The list functions properly as long as I refrain from adding any rows to the repeatable group. However, when I attempt to insert another row into the...
  17. 7

List pre filter with menu and checkbox element

:) I don't know. I can only say that before the migration, the pre-filter used to function for years.
  18. 7

I appreciate your support. I have changed the pre-filter as follows, and it is now working.
  19. 7

Do you have any other tips on this issue, please?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back