Search results

1. 7

Hiding rows according to yes/no plugins

Hello, I currently have a list with a databasejoin element linked to another list containing one yes/no plugin. I'm seeking guidance on filtering and displaying only the rows where the associated condition is marked as 'yes.' Could you please provide instructions or suggestions on achieving...
  2. 7

Update-col plugins has issues with date

Hello, Before updating Joomla 4 and Fabrik Epsilon, I could update the column with a date element. Now, I get an error 1054. Below are the settings of the date element Joomla 4 - Fabrik Epsilon - Php 8.1.23. Any idea why?
  3. 7

Content types creation issue

Hello, I tried to create content types and I got the following message: "Sorry we can not create content types with cascadingdropdown element plugins". Is it something that will be soon solved? Joomla! 4.4.0 and Fabrik Epsilon Thank you
  4. 7

Repeatable group issue once adding a row

Hello, I have a list with a repeatable group linked to the user table, which was functioning perfectly prior to my migration to Fabrik Epsilon. The list functions properly as long as I refrain from adding any rows to the repeatable group. However, when I attempt to insert another row into the...
  5. 7

List pre filter with menu and checkbox element

Hello, I have a list that used to be pre-filtered using menus and checkbox elements before the migration to Joomla 4. Now, since the migration, it doesn't work anymore. No data is displayed. The screenshot below is the setting. The element "scadenze" is a checkbox element. Any idea why...
  6. 7

Auto-complete filter type on user element doesn't work

Hello, I have a list with a user element. When I set the filter to auto-complete, nothing happens. Joomla! 4.3.4 and Fabrik 4 Epsilon Any idea how to solve it? Thank you
  7. 7

Calc element plugins issue after migration

Hello, One of my lists with the following code on the calc element plugins $result = 0; $quota_doch_id = '{calendario_2022_23a___quota_docente_raw}'; $quota_docy_id = '{calendario_2022_23a___nrlezioni_raw}'; if (!empty($quota_doch_id) && !empty($quota_docy_id)) { $myDb =...
  8. 7

500 Fabrik error with list joins set to merge rows & reduce data

Hello, I have a bizarre error message when I set up the data list joins to merge rows and reduce data. The error message is the following. The unknown column shown in the above screenshot belongs to another list that I have used to create this list. I have used "export content" to create the...
  9. 7

Form with conditional data display based on a radio button selection

Hello, Want to create a form that can display a different data set based on a radio button selection? The element that I have used that displays a different data set when the user clicks a radio button is a database join element. I don't know whether Fabrik can do that, or is there a better...
  10. 7

Issues with autofill on new forms

Hello, I'm encountering bizarre behaviours with the form autofill plugin. The autofill plugin works fine with my old forms. However, the autofill doesn't load the supposed records when I create a new list, form and elements. Any records added to the form are not saved to the table, even though...
  11. 7

date filter issue with php 8

Hello, When I set the PHP version of the site to 8.1, and filter the list by date (range), I get the following error message: Error 0 stripslashes(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, array given Does anyone encounter the same issue? Joomla version is 3.10.11, and Fabrik 3.10
  12. 7

Using the list SUM value in another list

Hello, Is it possible to collect the SUM value found at the bottom of the list with a database join? I have a list displaying a SUM grouped by an element of the same list. I would like to have this result reported in another list. Any idea how I can do that?
  13. 7

Issue with the display of Digsig plugins in PDF

Hello, The Digsig plugin displays correctly in the form and form details. However, the result I get in the PDF is a tiny, tiny picture. Anyone knows why and has a solution to this? Joomla version 3.10.9, Fabrik 3.10. Thank you
  14. 7

PDF layout - strange behaviour?

Hello, My form has four groups, which some are repeatable and some not. The form/details layout is perfect, but when I want to print or save it as a PDF, the layout doesn't follow the rules. Please see below. The PDF output works when the form has no repeatable groups. Any idea why? I'm using...
  15. 7

Date sorting issue

Hello, I have a list that is sorted by the date element and then by a time element. However, I have noticed that some rows are not behaving as they should do. Please see the screenshot below. I have noticed that in MySql, the date of the records sometimes comes with a time and sometimes it...
  16. 7

Form cannot open since the last Joomla update to 3.10.3

Hello, It seems that I have a JSON error. 0 Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error I suddenly can't open the form of one of my list. When I try to open a row of my list, I got the loading screen but nothing happens. The site is running on Joomla! 3.10.3 Stable, Fabrik 3.10
  17. 7

Error 500 using Content type

Hello, Every year, I archive a list using the "content type", and it used to work like a charm. This year, however, I have encountered some issues. I have got the following message: "Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Calendario 2020/21: <br />" Knowing that this list has...
  18. 7

The easiest way to pull up selected data from an existing list

Hello, I have 2 lists of users. List 1 = teachers List 2 = students Both are Joomla users with different permissions. A teacher can deliver many courses to many students, and the students can have many courses and many teachers. I have already the relevant data collected on another list called...
  19. 7

Error 500 - DateTime - Timezone couldn't be found in the database

Hello, I get the following error message when I filter the data of the list using the filter type "Range" for the date element and try to update any row using the list plugins, "update column": DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (Lun 1 Feb 21 - 00:00) at position 0 (L): The...
  20. 7

Hiding rows for specific users

Hello, I want to be able to hide or show rows for specific users knowing that each user sees his data and, or the data of the group he belongs to. Ideally, it would be to add a checkbox (active/inactive) to the form allowing this, or a button at the end of the row. Any directions on how I can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back