Search results

1. gnavarro

File upload element uploading 0kb pdf files for the server!

Hi, I've the last Joomla and Fabrik versions also updated today through github . Just noticed that all my file upload elements are uploading to my server pdf files with 0 bytes but is uploading correctly image files being the issue only for pdf extensions. This is happening with and without...
  2. gnavarro

Sorry you are not authorized to edit this record!

Hi, Suddenly one of my user groups stop having access to edit records for one specific list! In this list the user only can edit 3 fields (one is yes/no and the other 2 show wen selecting yes in the first one). when editing records and no changes are applied if we click on submit, the form...
  3. gnavarro

Inlineedit list plugin with bugs

Hi, I've noticed that when clicking on the list element value to edit using inlineedit the value does not replace the previous value but instead it will append the new value with the previous one ( see attached img) and in the db table the value is like {"value":["0"],"0":"Outras Despesas"}...
  4. gnavarro

List with JS Errors [SOLVED]

Hi, I have latest Joomla and Fabrik versions and I'm using protostar template. I did not made any special change on my Site and Suddenly some of my lists buttons (for showing filters, apply filters, etc) stop working and are sending me to the top of the page. Through Chrome Console I got 12...
  5. gnavarro

Issues after updating to fabrik 3.8.1

Hi, I have the last Joomla version installed and just installed last Fabrik version and I noticed the following bugs: Filter menu is different (don't know if the design has changed) see attached img (capturar.png) The email list plugin does not work... never stops to load the modular window -...
  6. gnavarro

Get an element value that is inside a repeat group

Hi, How can I get an element value that is inside a repeat group to update an element in the same form using JS? This code is not working var morada = Fabrik.getBlock('form_9').formElements.get('fb_locais_tratamento___morada').getValue(); fb_pacientes___morada_fisc.value=morada; Thanks in...
  7. gnavarro

List loading extremely slow when with join applied

Hi, I've Joomla! 3.8.1 Stable and Fabrik 3.8. I have a list (pacientes) that when with a join to the list fb_locais_tratamento loads extremely slow! You can test the list loading time in https://www.fisiolar.pt/development/index.php/pt/pacientes Please go to my sites to get access to...
  8. gnavarro

[SOLVED] Ajax File upload "http error." since latest Fabrik update

Hi, Since I've updated Fabrik to the latest version I'm getting "Http error." message when uploading a new file using Ajax. For all my forms with ajax upload it appears the message "Http error." but the file is uploaded to the server. For forms using file upload element without Ajax the...
  9. gnavarro

Anomaly after Fabrik update

Hi, After updated When I open a form in a modal window I get the following erros when with error reporting to maximum: Notice: Undefined index: mime in /var/www/vhosts/fisiolar.pt/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/document/partial/renderer/head.php on line 146 Notice: Undefined index: media in...
  10. gnavarro

List plugin erros

Hi, Since I've updated Fabrik I'm getting the following error message when I run list plugins in some of my lists: One list example is http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt/financas/liquidar-sessoes. You can filter to id '4971' and click list plugin 'Comprovativo de Pagamento Recebido' Also if...
  11. gnavarro

Fabrik PayPal form Sandbox issues

Hi, I'm testing my PayPal form with sandbox account. I can buy but I'm not receiving any IPN Data and the used fabrik placeholders are not working in 'Item' and in the returning URL for the 'After payment'. Also the return message is not what I've defined... just says 'thanks'! You can verify...
  12. gnavarro

'Show related data link' does not filter output related list

Hi, I'm probably missing something here because when logged in as "Fisiolar Customer"(access in my sites) and when in the following list: http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt/tratamentos-fisioterapia the 'Show related data link' (column Sess.) does not filter output related list. For it to...
  13. gnavarro

After Fabrik 3.5.2 update date elements not working in list filters

I've just updated Fabrik and the first issue I've found is concerning the date element field that when selected to filter a list as range the calendar days are not selectable and if we input the dates values manually the filter does not retrieve any list records. Is this a known issue? Please...
  14. gnavarro

Strange bug in email list plugin

Hi, When using in one form: multiple groups CDD element rendered as multi select drop down with multiple selections when submitted And when sending emails using the list plugin with the placeholder {CDD element} in the body the results are: If CDD with Always Render to 'No'...
  15. gnavarro

PHP list plugin $statusMsg appear only for one second and disappear

Hi, I have configured a PHP list plugin with the following code: $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $ids = $app->input->get('ids', array(), 'array'); $count = 0; foreach ($ids AS $id) { $row = $model->getRow($id); $tratamento =...
  16. gnavarro

Fabrik form menu item issue

Hi, My config: Fabrik 3.5.1 Joomla! 3.6.2 Template - Protostar Updated from github Access to site admin in my Fabrik account To debug this one you need to login my site using "My Sites" / "FisioLAR COLAB" The following Fabrik form menu item is directing to the details instead form...
  17. gnavarro

Lists Grouping not working

Hi, My config: Fabrik 3.5.1 Joomla! 3.6.2 Template - Protostar Updated from github Access to site admin in my Fabrik account When I try to group by an element directly in any list the list is not being grouped. Also I'm using the following url that used to work and now the grouping is not...
  18. gnavarro

Ajaxify navigation and ajaxify links issues

Hi, My config: Fabrik 3.5.1 Joomla! 3.6.2 Template - Protostar Updated from github Access to site admin in my Fabrik account For all lists with ajaxify navigation and ajaxify links enabled The elements custom links work but with JS issues not hiding elements and groups in the modal window...
  19. gnavarro

Problems after updated Joomla 3.6 and Fabrik 3.5. Urgent Help please!!!

Hi, My config: Fabrik 3.5 Joomla! 3.6 Template - Protostar Updated from github Access to site admin in my Fabrik account I'm facing various issues on my live site after I've updated. Java Script not working to hide/show elements List email plugins links not opening the lightbox for sending...
  20. gnavarro

Date element Allow date function 30 days backward and 30 days forward from now.

Hi, I have a date element where I need to know what JS can I use in 'Allow date function' to only allow 30 days backward and 3o days forward from now. I've tried to look at the examples from the wiki but unfortunately did not achieve anything goodo_O Thanks in advance.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back