Search results

1. marcq

[SOLVED] PDF output corrupt

solved, just needed to add the path of the custom_css file into my custom template code : <link rel="stylesheet" href="components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/bootstrap_printinvoice_ori/custom_css.php"></a>
  2. marcq

Hi, I have checked everything and the problem still remains. PDF output are printed correctly from my development server environment, but when I'm pushing my files into production (with akeeba kickstart tool), then the PDF output are corrupt. I'm stuck and I need your expertise here. I have...
  3. marcq

ok troester should be good now in frontend, thanks, marc
  4. marcq

Hi troester, Please use fabrikar (username) for frontend and fabrik (username) for backend and it will work. https://www.screencast.com/t/WXYS3ehD3OW Indeed if you use fabrik in frontend you will have many redirections which are caused by an extension. I need to fine tune the new version of...
  5. marcq

Hi troester, I'm a catastrophy... I have checked the access both backend and frontend and it is working. You will find again all information in My Sites GPRH plus a link to a video which shows whats happen. Button are available now, I forgot to prepare the record, since a date needs to be filled...
  6. marcq

emm, Sorry, I copy| paste the wrong code in my thread, but in the production server side js file we have the right url for the "window.open('http://www.gprh.ch/index.php..." and it isn't working. Thanks in advance for your support. marc
  7. marcq

Hi, Problem remains. When I'm printing the PDF file in my development server the format, css is applied. I created an akeeba backup which I installed with Akeeba kickstart in my customer production server. Installation succeed without any issue. I changed the url in my form_59.js file...
  8. marcq

database query element value

Hi, You can use sourcerer which is a great Joomla extension for this kind of code and it is free : Query {source} [[?php $candidateid = '{gprh_fabrik_user_enrollment___id}'; $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query ->select (array('gprh_fabrik_user_enrollment.id'...
  9. marcq

Hi there, Deep apologies, I add different site versions on my test server and I changed the path in the wrong template default.php file. I oversaw it. It is working perfectly now. Sorry to have bother you with this. Cheers and thanks, marc
  10. marcq

Hi troester and hugh, Thank you troester, Site is identical. I migrate the production version of the site to my test server. But no impact, problem remains. You can find all details (Hugh post #4) needed in Site Name & Notes - GPRH - test and development site. Thanks in advance for your...
  11. marcq

Hi troester, Thank you for your reply. My button is triggering a js code on click (Button Element Javascript) printInvoicefe(this); function printInvoicefe() { // GET FORM REFERENCE var form = Fabrik.getBlock('form_59'); // GET VAR var form_nr = 59; var invoiceExist =...
  12. marcq

Joomla! 3.7.2 | Fabrik 3.6 \ Github 02/06/2017 --------------------------------------------------------------- I have a problem with all the output of the pdf templates I have created. custom_css.php doesn't seem to be applied. I tried to find out why and wanted to activate the PDF debug, but...
  13. marcq

[CLOSED] Database join Element | Dropdown | show or hide options according the repeated group ID

Do someone have a clue how to solve this ? I'm stuck and need to find a solution. Thanks in advance for advice.
  14. marcq

[CLOSED] Database join Element | Dropdown | show or hide options according the repeated group ID

Thanks Hugh, my problem happens when I'm adding a new row into the repeat group Sessions & Tarifs: Please see this video which show what's happen : https://www.screencast.com/t/x6X0XHlbsU 1. When I'm inserting a new row, the dates already present into the databasejoin dropdown element are...
  15. marcq

Hi, Closed to soon this thread. There is still an issue concerning the first part of this thread (#1 to #5). When I'm editing an existing record, add in the Sessions & Tarifs tab a new session, add among other a new row and enter new exam dates into the databasejoin dropdown element and...
  16. marcq

Hi Hugh, It is to complex for my knowledge, could you please develop a little bit more step by step ? Thanks in advance for your understanding, cheers, marc
  17. marcq

I would like to enable the user to delete the previous inserted exam dates and of course I need to filter the Exam dates which belongs to the repeat group id. I tried in the list of the form several prefilters which doesn't exclude the Exam dates which doesn't belong to the appropriate repeat...
  18. marcq

Thanks Hugh for your explanation and solution, would be great if you could commit the small change. Concerning the id, I will save the form repeat group as soon as a value is written into the 'Intitul? de la session' field element. My only issue with this, is that after saving the form, I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back