• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. marcq

[SOLVED] PDF output corrupt

Joomla! 3.7.2 | Fabrik 3.6 \ Github 02/06/2017 --------------------------------------------------------------- I have a problem with all the output of the pdf templates I have created. custom_css.php doesn't seem to be applied. I tried to find out why and wanted to activate the PDF debug, but...
  2. marcq

[CLOSED] Database join Element | Dropdown | show or hide options according the repeated group ID

Hi, I have created a list|form which enable trainer to create training curriculum. The form contains several groups with different kind of information's they need to fill-in tabs Elements like Objective|Content of the training, Session|Pricing of the training etc. I one of this group...
  3. marcq

Javascript | After apply focus (go to) to specific tab

Hi, Is there a way to focus to a specific tab after applying the form ? Thanks, marc
  4. marcq

[SOLVED] Prefilters | 2 joins

Hi, I have created a list with the following prefilters : WHERE Statut EQUALS 2 Texte AND No interne IN select parent_id from gprh_fabrik_user_registration_332_repeat where date_facture_acquittee_fe IS NULL Query OR No Interne IN select parent_id from...
  5. marcq

[SOLVED] Javascript | Apply form when dropdown option chosen or date element filled in + SOLUTION

Hi, Is it possible to apply (form is saved but not closed) when the user is choosing an dropdown option or filling in a date element ? Could you please explain me shortly ? Thanks in advance, cheers, marc
  6. marcq

[SOLUTION] Buttom Element in Repeat Group | PHP | Get the id of repeat group

Hi, Can't find a solution here. I have added a button element into one of my repeated group tab. This button triggers a javascript function which is generating a PDF output. Output should fit to the content of the repeat group row. In my PDF template I should able to get the id of the...
  7. marcq

Template PDF | add button in Group or Repeated Group and generate PDF

Hi, I'm generating PDF's in several of my projects with the Form PDF template, which works fine. Now I would like to generate PDF's from one of my form group and another one (into the same form) from a repeated group In need to create in each of those groups a button that is...
  8. marcq

Database Join | Dropdown | Exclude options from query

Hi, Just wanted to know how it possible to exclude two options (27 and 28) from the database join dropdown list. I need to keep this two options in the table for editing existing records, but don't need anymore this two options for new records. I tried in the Data-Where Join Where : WHERE...
  9. marcq

[SOLVED] Undefined Index message before going live

Hi, Everything was working fine, I have tested multiple time the booking form and booking where made correctely. Suddenly after submitting the form the following messages are displayed : Notice: Undefined index: fab_booking___book_crewneeded_raw in...
  10. marcq

[SOLVED] Form Javascript | js file | if else if loop doesn't work + SOLUTION

Hi, I try hard to improve my javascript skills but... I have created a form with several tabs, in one of my tabs I've got the following elements : Invoice sent | date element with date picker Invoice paid | date element with date picker First reminder | date element without date picker Button...
  11. marcq

[SOLVED] List created with id 0

Fabrik version 3.5 Joomla version 3.6 Hi, Today I wanted to create a list, list was created but with id = 0. First time I'm experiencing this. I start also to have problem by creating records with fabrik forms and often a message is displayed saying for example : Duplicate entry '0' for key...
  12. marcq

[SOLVED ]Javascript | Allow Date Function Date Element | minDate and maxDate + SOLUTION

Hi, I would like to set a minDate and a maxDate to one of my date element. minDate should be 2017-05-03 (all dates before this date are disabled) maxDate should be 2017-10-09 (all dates after this date are disabled) I guess it should be something like this, but couldn't solve it : var...
  13. marcq

[SOLVED] Email template | PHP issue + SOLUTION

Fabrik : 3.5.1 Joomla : 3.5.1 Hi, Sorry to bother with this issue, but I have no clue why it is not working. I'm would like to add into my email template a else elseif loop to display or not specific informations with two conditions : $type =...
  14. marcq

[CLOSED] Advanced Search | Alter the Element name of Elements dropdown

Hi, I need to keep the names of my form Elements as they are in form view, but alter them in Advanced Search view. For example, the first option is the dropdown element should be changed from "Nom" into "Nom Commerce | Enseigne" since the name should be more explicite into the advanced search...
  15. marcq

[SOLVED] Javascript | Problem getvalue triggered with a button element in repeat group + SOLUTION

Hi, I would like to get value from my form into a repeat group with javascript. The trigger is a button element which call a javascript function. This function was working when the group wasn't a repeat group : function inheritF59oF44fe1() { // GET FORM REFERENCE var form =...
  16. marcq

[SOLVED] Form Introduction | Sourcer + 3 EXAMPLES

Hi, I would like to display a table with some information into the "Introduction" field of the form. I have tried several method but the output is always returning me : I've tried with | without echoing the html tags, for example echo "<table cellpadding='5%'>"; echo "<tr>"; I'm...
  17. marcq

[SOLVED] Form Javascript | Passing data from a Form to another

Hi, I have a form 58 in which I have created a button element to open another form 44 in which I would like to inherit some field values from form 58. Therefore I have created a JS file which enable me to get the needed value and to open form 44 into another windows : function...
  18. marcq

[SOLVED] List Advanced Search Database join Element

Hi, Could someone explain me how I can filter in list view database join elements. When I'm choosing a database join element into my Advanced Search Popup I can't select the values : List view parameter : Thank you in advance for your tips and support. Cheers, marc
  19. marcq

[SOLVED] Js issue | Hide and Show Elements function not working

Hi, I have created a form with several fields among others 2 radio button elements. Each combination of those 2 radio button elements show | hide other elements. I have used a similar function with another form which is working fine. No clue why it is not working. Would appreciate your...
  20. marcq

Github today + Joomla update : Simple Pie error

Hi, I just update fabrik with the today last GitHub version and update with the Joomla update function. When I'm clicking on the fabrik component, the following message is displayed : Fatal error: Class 'SimplePie' not found in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back