• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. esskay

Email Users after they subscribe

Hello...Looking to set up a system where the users will be updated by an email when the record is added in the list if they opt to subscribe...It is best explained as under - 1. A list called Events and one of the column is City 2. City column contains City-A, City-B, City-C etc. 3. An Email...
  2. esskay

Menu Alias in url link

Hello...In some of the lists I have urls in one of the element which opens a pdf file. The list is ajaxified but unfortunately the menu link is added to the url resulting into 404 error. I know this was something which was fixed few months back. But the thing is that in most of the ajaxified...
  3. esskay

Filter Results as you type

I have a list with filter set under the headings in the list. Want to check up whether it is possible to have filter trigger "as you type" instead of on change...?
  4. esskay

Show Form to Public but Submit by logged in users

Is there a way I can show the Form to Public but it can only be submitted by registered/logged in users ? If not logged in they will be redirected to login page when they click Submit button...
  5. esskay

[Solved] Pre Filter Query

List contains a column of numbers e.g. 9, 92, 192, 292, 203 etc. I need to prefilter list which only contains a particular number. For example in above I need to filter all records with only 92. When I give contains = 92 then it shows records with 92, 192, 292 also. I need records which have...
  6. esskay

Pre-filtered Lists in a dropdown

Hello...I have a list with more than 100k records in it. Works well. However, I need to set up few pre filters for the most popular keywords (may be 20-25) so that they can act as short cuts. No problem upto this stage. But I need to put all these pre filterd lists in a dropdown so that the list...
  7. esskay

[Solved] Pre Filter - Advise on setting up list of upcoming records

Hello...I have a list of upcoming events and in the pre-filter I have given value as "NOW()- INTERVAL 1 WEEK". This works but also shows records of already over events of the same week. I need value which pre filters list scheduled for the next 7 days... Also please help me pre-filtering any...
  8. esskay

Pre Filled Apply Now Form for Job Application

Hello...I have a list called Job Listings. I need to have a button called "Apply Now" so that when clicked a form opens up with pre filled data of that particular job and after filling up the form and submitting it an email is sent to the job lister as well as to the administrator...What is the...
  9. esskay

Details view shows a blank page after upgrade

Hello...I have upgraded to Fabrik 3.5.1 and PHP 7.1. When I try to access details view of the record it shows a blank page. This is happenning to most of the lists. In some lists some records shows up but majority are not shown. I have given access details and affected url details in MY Sites...
  10. esskay

[Solved] Updating to Joomla 3.6.5 has made Fabrik modules inaccessible

I have updated my site to Joomla 3.6.5 and unfortunately I cannot open any modules. When I try to open module it gives me a blank page with a box on top. I have given backend details in My Sites. Please advise...
  11. esskay

[Solved] User Plugin shows User id in Numeric - Not User Name

Hi User plugin is showing Joomla user id (Numeric Value) instead of name or user name in all the list. I have changed the host and thus all files have been transferred to the new location...What could be the reason...?
  12. esskay

Youtube Plugin - Problem accessing with https

Hi In one of the list I am using youtube plugin which is working great when accessed from http://mysite. However, this does not work when I enable ssl and page is accessed with https. It gives blank white space. I contacted the host and he replied as under - "Thank you for contacting us. Upon...
  13. esskay

Ajaxified List - Custom link adds menu alias - 404 Error

I have a list with custom links in one element. There is no detailed view. Clicking on link open the pdf file. href Links have been given in database.. The issue is when I ajaxify list, first page of table open normally but in the subsequent pages the href link adds menu aliases and give 404...
  14. esskay

Using Element as User Comments

Thinking of using element as comment system instead of Local Commenting via Form plugin. I have created a group which loads this group after form is submitted. I need to setup user's name and date and time into the comment box. I am trying with user element placeholder but it replaces to all...
  15. esskay

Alphanumeric Validation not working

What I need is to ensure that the entered data is alphabet and numbers without any special characters...e.g. 1. The entered data cannot only be alphabets 2. The entered data cannot only be numbers 3. It must be combination of alphabets and numbers without any special character Can you please...
  16. esskay

Limit Reached Message

I have setup form limit plugin which is working as expected. However, I have little issue. When the user's limit is not exhausted he gets system message about the limit and open the form to be filled in. But when the limit is exhausted he gets a system message that the limit is reached in a...
  17. esskay

Form Limit plugin

I am trying to setup a form and list with "add limit". I am using Form limit plugin. User is allowed to add only one record to the list unless limit is increased by admin. I have created an element where admins can manually increase the limit. I am running sql query to add the record first time...
  18. esskay

Advanced Search Link Styling

Hi I have created a custom list template and added following code to change the advanced search link given at top of the list - a.advanced-search-link { background-color: #4CAF50; /* Green */ border: none; color: white; padding: 15px 32px; text-align: center...
  19. esskay

Element based on previous element

Hi Example - 1. Create a dropdown having values as yes and no 2. If user selects yes there are set of questions which have to be answered 3. If selects no there are different questions to be answered I want elements to be displayed on the basis of user selection i.e. yes no from the dropdown...
  20. esskay

RSS Feed

Hi I am trying to setup RSS Feed of list by using Simple RSS Feed Reader (by JoomlaWorks) module. I have done as under - 1. Enabled create RSS Feed in list - publishing - rss - yes 2. Enabled few elements in elements - publishing - rss - show in rss feed - yes In simple rss feed module I need...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back