Search results

1. P

Dynamic list filters

Is there a way to create dynamic filters for lists, so that when changing the value of one filter other filters update to only show the then applicable values. Example: There is a list of members, who can be active or inactive, and these are used in databasejoins for other lists. Normally...
  2. P

DBjoin checkbox with where-clause

I have a databasejoin, rendered as checkbox, 'my_table___join' joining to another table 'my_other_table'. I set the value as 'my_other_table___id' and label as 'my_other_table___name' and then in the where clause I make sure to select only appropriate rows using 'WHERE {thistable}.link_id =...
  3. P

Javascript not working after mailing form PDF

If I have a form with email plugin with the option 'Attach as PDF' set to yes, and I save that form (and the email is sent), on the page loaded after that javascript does not work. In the console I see an error 'Uncaught TypeError: cannot read property 'addEvent' of null' in form.js:2. After...
  4. P

Cascading dropdown changing source data

Say I have a cascading dropdown, first I have a dropdown "brand", with brand 1, brand 2 etc. Then a cascading dropdown "model", with model 1, model 2, etc, each model record has a field "brand" to use in the cascading option. When I change model 1 to be from brand 2 instead of brand 1, and I...
  5. P

Filter values for previous month

I have a list with records that are linked to a certain month, by means of a dropdown to select a month, and a dropdown to select a year. Now I want the default view of the list to only view the records for the previous month. So today I want to see all records for november, so the filter...
  6. P

Bug in Databasejoin AJAX update on where statement

When using a databasejoin element with the ajax update option set to yes, the ajax update removes the 'Order by' part of the where statement, instead ordering just by the dbjoin value (id). The ordering works fine when loading a new or existing record, it's just after the ajax has run that the...
  7. P

How to use calc element without saving

I have a form where I use a calc element to display some additional info depending on what a user selects in the form. So say a user wants to write a report for a customer, and he selects the customer from a databasejoin, the calc element shows the last {x} reports for that customer. Problem is...
  8. P

Weird repeat group behavior with databasejoin

I have repeat groups with a databasejoin in them, and when a saved form has 2 or more repeat groups saved, you then add another group, delete the added group and then add a group again the last added group will be filled with the values from the first group, even though 'copy values' is switched...
  9. P

Bug when deleting repeat group

I have encountered a bug where, when a row in a repeat group is deleted, one of the other rows is 'emptied', meaning all the information is gone. After finding an earlier thread about this ( http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/bad-handling-of-repeat-groups-when-deleting.44177/ ), I...
  10. P

Add library to dompdf

I have some visualisations made by using svg tags in html, allowing me to draw polygonal shapes etc. This works fine in form and detail view, but when creating a pdf the svg tags are not converted. Turns out dompdf doesn't support the svg tags. Now i've found a lib for dompdf which adds this...
  11. P

Show list filters in PDF output

Is there any way of showing the list filters in the pdf output? I want the pdf to show, above the list, the filters and their values. I tried digging into the template (using a copy of the default bootstrap template), but am having no luck getting it to work. Anyone know how to do this?
  12. P

Typing in date field doesn't trigger ajax update

I have a calc element which takes the date from a date element and uses it in the calculation, with ajax updating enabled. It works fine when picking a date in the date picker, but the ajax update doesn't trigger when typing the date into the field. Any ideas on how to make it trigger after...
  13. P

Send PDF of form in other forms email plugin

Is there any way to send the pdf file of a form using the email plugin in another form. I want to send the pdf of both forms in one email. I found the option to add attachments from outside the form, but how would I go about using the other form's pdf here?
  14. P

Cron email plugin - Reply-To address

Is it possible to specify a reply-to address in the cron email plugin?
  15. P

Cron email condition not replacing placeholder

Like the title says, when running an email cron plugin the tooltip says I can use placeholders in the condition field, but when inserting data in a table using the placeholder it inserts the placeholder itself.
  16. P

Sorting repeat group in form

Lately the sorting of the lines in a repeat group I have doesn't work anymore in the form. The list itself orders like I want it to, but the lines of the repeat group in the form do not. I've ordered the main list first by its own id field, and then by the date in the repeat group. I looked at...
  17. P

Cronjob gives 404 Page not found

I'm trying to set up a cronjob, and to test I first just want to send a simple email (containing the message "Test") to myself. So I created the task, and when running it from the back-end it runs fine and sends the message. When trying to run it from the front-end (using ?fabrik_cron=1) I get...
  18. P

Button element gives blank form

Whenever I add a button element to my form, the form won't load and gives a blank page. The only error I get is 'Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)', and in the resources tab (chrome element inspector) i find this: <button class=" As...
  19. P

URL filtering 2 dates in range

Hi, I'm trying to filter a list via url where I want to show all records where one of two date fields is in a certain range. So I use this: table___date1[value][]={begin}& table___date1[value][]={end}& table___date1[condition]=BETWEEN& table___date1[join][]=OR& table___date2[value][]={begin}&...
  20. P

Bug - List primary key changed to element id

Everytime I try to save a list, fabrik gives an error that the key column doesn't exist. Instead of using tablename.id as the primary key, it tries to use the id of the internalid element (eg. 1197). In the fabrik_lists table I can see that every list I try to edit changes the value of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back