Search results

1. bivey

Joomla! 3.9

Thank You so much! Worked like a charm.
  2. bivey

Joomla! 3.9

I get the above error too after updating from Joomla 3.8.13 to v3.9.0. As we are in the middle of development work in Fabrik, should I restore my backup to previous Joomla version, so we can continue - or is a Fabrik update coming soon please?
  3. bivey

Can't Repeat Group in Front End

Brilliantly researched and identified; thank you so much Hugh! I did the full update and now colourpicker, timestamp and repeat groups all work perfectly. Fabrik is a powerful program - thanks again for your time and effort. Bob
  4. bivey

Hugh, if you could send me the missing file 'timestamp-min.js' I would like to try uploading it to see if that works.
  5. bivey

I downloaded them from here: http://fabrikar.com/download?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0 element - colour picker 3.7 Joomla 3.2+ Element plug-in 86 hits 2017-07-08 Select a colour, ohh pretty! Plugin documentation AND: element - timestamp plug-in 3.7 Joomla 3.2+ Element...
  6. bivey

Thank you for the suggestion. I just tried that - made no difference to either the colour-picker or date elements not working, or the repeat group. I tried also leaving debug.js on and off and the 'burst' option, and adding '?fabrikdebug=1' to the url. No luck.
  7. bivey

Thank you Hugh. The above file does NOT exist in /timestamp. I notice that colourpicker-min.js does exist in colourpicker folder. Bob
  8. bivey

Thank you for looking Hugh. (as per post in Community Forum). On our new Fabrik 3.7 site: the + and - repeat group buttons in front end are not working. Tried disabling JCE, added CSS to template suggested in another post, tried changing from Yootheme Pro to Joomla Prostar template - still no...
  9. bivey

Can't repeat group in front end

Hugh we have the same issue on our new Fabrik 3.7 site: + and - repeat group buttons in front end not working. Tried disabling JCE, added CSS to template suggested in another post, tried changing from Yootheme Pro to Joomla Prostar template - still no change. No errors showing. Any suggestion...
  10. bivey

How to Store jpeg images in BLOB Datatype

In our MySQL database we are storing jpeg images in BLOB datatype. Is there a Fabrik element that will support BLOB datatype please?
  11. bivey

Color Picker Plugin Error

Sorry - I am a dumbo! (been at it too long today). Please ignore the 'popup' update window issue - it has now disappeared! I have been working within Fabrik today and must have done something to correct it - I had not noticed. My apologies.
  12. bivey

A few days ago Joomla backend Control Panel "Checking Extensions" showed that updates were available for both Joomla (to v3.4.4) and Fabrik 3.3.3. I allowed them to be applied automatically - there were updates to the component, as well as to many elements - most of which show author: Author...
  13. bivey

Thank you - renaming that file worked. However, since updating to v3.3.3 when accessing the 'Tasks' list (only), a blank "Update" pop-up appears. It does nothing and can be closed, but is unnecessary. Is it related to the colour-picker issue?
  14. bivey

Thank you so much. That worked instantly!
  15. bivey

Thank you for your quick response. I have temporarily unpublished the element 'color-picker' which for now allows the list to display. I can view the file via cPanel on my server in the Joomla 'plugins' folder...
  16. bivey

After applying update to Joomla 3.4.4 and Fabrik 3.3.3 one of my lists (Tasks List) now displays a white screen both front & backend. Other lists are OK. Turning Joomla Error reporting to MAX results in this error: "Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array...
  17. bivey

Submit button not saving to list

SOLVED! I deleted the COPY of the List/form and presto, the original form now works correctly. No idea why.
  18. bivey

Been doing lots of testing. Tried activating the [Update] button on the form, as it is supposed to 'submit' but return to the same form. It returns a 'thank you' message, but then returns an error - "cannot find the record".
  19. bivey

I made volunteers_copy 'public' (just in case) and checked that the 'volunteer entry form' menu is pointing to 'volunteer' form (not the copy), and re-built the menu. Still same problem - [submit] works OK for 'public' user but not for those logged in. However, if you access the menu item...
  20. bivey

Thank you for asking that Hugh! I discovered that the submit works for 'public' but not for those logged in, even though access levels is set to allow 'add' for public. It appears there may be an error somewhere in my ACLs - strange that it fails for even even Super User
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back