Search results

1. bivey

Can't Repeat Group in Front End

Thank you for looking Hugh. (as per post in Community Forum). On our new Fabrik 3.7 site: the + and - repeat group buttons in front end are not working. Tried disabling JCE, added CSS to template suggested in another post, tried changing from Yootheme Pro to Joomla Prostar template - still no...
  2. bivey

How to Store jpeg images in BLOB Datatype

In our MySQL database we are storing jpeg images in BLOB datatype. Is there a Fabrik element that will support BLOB datatype please?
  3. bivey

Color Picker Plugin Error

After applying update to Joomla 3.4.4 and Fabrik 3.3.3 one of my lists (Tasks List) now displays a white screen both front & backend. Other lists are OK. Turning Joomla Error reporting to MAX results in this error: "Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array...
  4. bivey

Submit button not saving to list

The [Save] button on my form results in a 'Thank You' message and sends a confirmation email, but does not save the record to the Db or display in the list. I have searched the forum and tried setting Editor to 'none', there are no Page Breaks in the form and Bootstrap is set. A copy of the form...
  5. bivey

Autofill Plugin causing Unwanted Message

Hi, on accessing a 'form ', both 'edit' and 'new' form, if a user is logged in we get this message: "do you want to search for an existing record that matches the data you have just entered?" If I 'unpublish' the autofill plugin applied to that form, the message disappears. Is there a way to...
  6. bivey

Upsert plugin setup

'Upsert' plugin. Sorry Hugh, but I am having no luck with my config of it. I would appreciate you having a look please. I fixed this error on saving my 'tasks' form by adding the Github change to upsert.php file: "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your...
  7. bivey

Autofill plugin - cannot get it to work

Hi, I have read other threads on Autofill plugin, but still cannot get it to work, so would appreciate advice please. I have a 'tasks' table listing tasks with a drop-down element called 'Volunteer' (the person allocated to do the task), which is used to select a person from the 'Volunteer'...
  8. bivey

Formatting text in a text area Element not visible in a list

We need to highlight/colour/bold selected text in a text area element so it displays in the list. It was working perfectly for a couple of weeks, but has now stopped. Have tried deleting the Element and re-creating, have tried different editors (JCE, code mirror) and different site template -...
  9. bivey

Toggle Button to hide columns in lists stopped working

Toggle button was working for a couple of weeks after initial Fabrik build, but while still visible, is now inactive.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back