Search results

1. E

sadly...

Although i think that Fabrik is a top notch component, I have decided to not use it anymore for the biggest of my two lists. It seems that it far to demanding to make it work when you have over 2000 records in the list. I could not for instance make a decent search form...... I was trying to...
  2. E

how to remove this legend thing

i have disabled the show title in the form display option but still cannot get rid of the title any idea on how to proceed?
  3. E

search using mapworld

i would like to have a search using continent maps.... people would click on the countries and it should display clubs from that country could you direct me on how to achieve that? i dont think i anticipated the success of my directory, i have now under 2000 entry for various chess club and...
  4. E

i just need to be shown with one field

hi there i ld like to create a more condensed form, i jusrt would like to know which file do i need to edit and just one exemple on how to put 2 field on the same line. once i see one exemple i can do the rest right now my for is too extended
  5. E

how to create a link to a google map position

hello, hoping that it is not in the scope of professional help.... i have been working hard on restyling the div template... but there is one thing that i just cant do ... i have an icon on the template, i would like that when they click on it, it takes them to the location on a map all...
  6. E

having quite a few issues recently

hi there, since I've updated with the new git hub version i am having troubles 1. I cannot edit from the front end, although the edit panel opens no changes that i do as super admin are actually reflected on the list.... 2 I have to do the changes from the back end now. 3 when i click on save...
  7. E

error from google map?

hi there i was doing a search on my site for a particular chess club using a search form and got the result but that too Is there a way to get it off?
  8. E

is there a way

hello all; is there a way that a user would be able to chose an image from a joomla directory (country flag) rather than uploading one? I have a file upload field should i use an image field?
  9. E

how to

could you please tell me how to remove this
  10. E

email link

would you be kind enough to show how to do an email link? when clicking on it outlook would open as I dont seem to be able to do it.. thank you
  11. E

2 request

hello first i ld like to say that i really love fabrik, it is as Hugh would say a great tool box! I have a support question and a request 1. when i try to add data using csv, the issue that i am having is that the links do not appears as there seem to have some special characters that are not...
  12. E

email

i have a form in which i want people to enter their chess club email adress, then hopefully it will display an icon on the div form., the issue i am having is that there are no email element type like there are for link or field ect ect i have seen in the forum that you could use the link or...
  13. E

dropdown

is it possible to create a dropdown element like the one below? showing flags and countries
  14. E

db wont load

hi there just updated to the new git hub, trying to create a new list with a tablejoin element, impossible to select the table as the loader gif never stops loading... cleared my browser cache as well as joomla cache see below screenshot any idea how to fix this?
  15. E

i have a question

on my site, i have 2 types of tournament displayed, the one live and the one scheduled to be broadcasted at a future date. on the homepage, they are differenciated by the green check icon (green icon means tournament is currently live) I would like to do the same think for the google map...
  16. E

back end view data

hello i have 32 tournament scheduled for broadcast, but in the backend i can only access 10... how can we get them all listed?
  17. E

twitter

hi there sorry again seems that the tweeter plugin does not function properly after having entered Consumer key: Consumer secret: Access token secret account name I also tried the connect button but the did not work i alwaus have this essage below Message There was an error updating...
  18. E

too complicated for me

this for me is too complicated, I have a table with all countries in the world, i would like that when a contry is selected in the form, it automatically places the corrresponding flag...; like below. now the flag is managed by the fabrik table logo.... I assume that i ll have to have a db table...
  19. E

images in the visualization bubble

in the visualisation bubble, i am trying to put an image is it possible? because the only result i get is this could you tell me what i should do?
  20. E

profil creation tutorial

hi there coould someone fix the profil creation tutorial, it does not load thank you :-)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back