Search results

1. spyzed

Creating a save to draft button

I would like to add a button called "Save to draft" next to the Submit button. Submit button will just do the submit action. "Save to draft" will submit + change an element to = "YES" I tried what is mentioned here...
  2. spyzed

Need Help Subscribing to Standard or Professional Support

Can anyone help me? I would like to signup or upgrade? Can't find the link.
  3. spyzed

Multiple Autofill not working since upgrading to version 3.5

Great, it is fixed!! Thanks for the wonderful work Hugh!
  4. spyzed

Yup, it is the Form Autofill Plugin. Can't work with 2 and above, works well with 1.
  5. spyzed

Hi, Will there be a fix for the autofill plugin?
  6. spyzed

I had another client's system running on J3.6.2, has same problem. Has since reverted to 3.4 of plugin and J3.5.1. Seems like 3.5 of the autofill plugin has issues.
  7. spyzed

I am running on Joomla 3.5.1, will it be better if I upgrade to 3.6.2? I've cleared the cache on my J3.5.1, still don't work.
  8. spyzed

Hi, I've upgraded my server to version 3.5, but it seems like the autofill in the form won't work now. In my form, there are some elements that uses the autofill plugin, used to work in 3.4. but after upgrading to 3.5, all will not work. I need to disable all and keep 1 enabled in-order to...
  9. spyzed

Problem with cascadingdropdown plugin

Hi, I have the following page: http://wh-mgr.segroup.com.sg/v2/index.php/delivery/form/35/ SKU is a databasejoin, you can select "SKU000001", this will determine Pallets, which is a cascadingdropdown plugin. Then i select example "Pallet002 [10] ", then key in 10 for quantity... the page...
  10. spyzed

Error message pop up whenever a form is filled and saved - Email form plugin

Thanks! I've disabled the attach email for file upload. It works well now.
  11. spyzed

I allowed Allow fabrikDebug = debugJS, where can i see the error messages etc? I am still getting " Error Could not access file: /home/installationyale/public_html/ "
  12. spyzed

No, this is a live site, does the Email Form Plugin works in Backend too?
  13. spyzed

Hi the site is installation.yalelock.com.sg, it is in my sites list. We are running in Joomla 3.51, and many form are running with the email plugin, but none are working now after the Joomla Update. My Site content has a account for you to try submitting the form.
  14. spyzed

Need to get this fixed as our system needs to send out the emails. Urgently.
  15. spyzed

Is there anyway to fix this, the Form Email Plugin is simple not working with or without attachments. Please advise or help! Thanks!!
  16. spyzed

Attachments (eval) is not used nor enabled, but we are running on joomla 3.5.1 and Fabrik 3.4.3, just sending simple emails with html codings.
  17. spyzed

Hi, I have the Email form plugin installed, was working fine over the weekend, but now the following message appears whenever the plugin is used. Error Could not access file: /home/installationyale/public_html/ No emails were sent, the Error message only appears once the plugin is...
  18. spyzed

Timezone in Calendar Visualization Plugin

I got it fixed! Cheers... it was my typo error!
  19. spyzed

Added, please help check, thanks!!
  20. spyzed

Hi Hugh, It is not on the warehouse site, it is the other one. Can I email you an email a login account?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back