Search results

1. spyzed

Creating a save to draft button

I would like to add a button called "Save to draft" next to the Submit button. Submit button will just do the submit action. "Save to draft" will submit + change an element to = "YES" I tried what is mentioned here...
  2. spyzed

Need Help Subscribing to Standard or Professional Support

Can anyone help me? I would like to signup or upgrade? Can't find the link.
  3. spyzed

Multiple Autofill not working since upgrading to version 3.5

Hi, I've upgraded my server to version 3.5, but it seems like the autofill in the form won't work now. In my form, there are some elements that uses the autofill plugin, used to work in 3.4. but after upgrading to 3.5, all will not work. I need to disable all and keep 1 enabled in-order to...
  4. spyzed

Problem with cascadingdropdown plugin

Hi, I have the following page: http://wh-mgr.segroup.com.sg/v2/index.php/delivery/form/35/ SKU is a databasejoin, you can select "SKU000001", this will determine Pallets, which is a cascadingdropdown plugin. Then i select example "Pallet002 [10] ", then key in 10 for quantity... the page...
  5. spyzed

Error message pop up whenever a form is filled and saved - Email form plugin

Hi, I have the Email form plugin installed, was working fine over the weekend, but now the following message appears whenever the plugin is used. Error Could not access file: /home/installationyale/public_html/ No emails were sent, the Error message only appears once the plugin is...
  6. spyzed

Timezone in Calendar Visualization Plugin

Hi, I am using the Calendar Visualization Plugin, the date/time of my element in in the Singapore timezone, everything works fine, but when it comes to the Calendar plugin, everything is shown in the UTC time zone, how can I fix that? Thanks in advance!
  7. spyzed

Dompdf library

Hi, I have downloaded the dompdf library, where should I put the folder if I want to use the PDF function of the email form plugin? Thanks in advance!
  8. spyzed

Filtered Dropdown list

Hi, I want to create 2 tables with a 1-1 relationship. I call the tables Customers, and Rooms. Customers and Rooms are connected by a databasejoin list. When I create a new customer, Rooms will be a dropdown option where I can assign a room to a customer. but is a room is selected by another...
  9. spyzed

Populating a field using a figure from another list

Hi, I have 2 lists, these 2 lists (list A and B) are connected by a databasejoin with one of the elements. List A contains a list of values that is needed for calculation when I add a new item into List B. When adding a new item into List B, I select from a list of "names" that is linked to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back