Search results

1. S

disable submit in pagination

I figured it out.. in your js folder add a form_X.js file and use these event handlers: Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.page.change.end', function (form, dir) { Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.elements.added', function(form, dir){ Then you can control the button with submit.disabled = "true"...
  2. S

disable submit in pagination

I want to disable the submit button in a multi-page form so that it only appears on the last page. I assume I can do something like if(document.getElementById('page_3').disabled || $('#page_3:hidden').length == 0) then display the button else hide the button But where is the best place to...
  3. S

Cannot Bind The User Information

I fixed this... I had some custom element defaults that used the split() method (removed in PHP7) and had to convert them to explode
  4. S

Cannot Bind The User Information

I'm migrating a site to PHP 7 (J! 3.8.11, Fabrik 3.8.1) and I've run into this problem when I try to submit my form (multipage) I'm getting the following: × Error Passwords do not match. Please re-enter password. × Message CANNOT BIND THE USER INFORMATION It appears this is related to the...
  5. S

0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL)

Well speaking of that I have some more issues since fixing this piece... would you prefer that I open a new thread or continue here? They are separate issues altogether. Whatever works best for you, I assume a new thread works better as people probably use the forum as a knowledge base. At...
  6. S

I should also mention debugging the value of the $condition variable at line 147 in components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php made it easier to figure out which components needed the correction. line 147: $condition=trim($w->parseMessageForPlaceHolder($condition, $post)); The output...
  7. S

Issue was placeholder without quotes as you stated in one of your earlier posts. I went through everything and found 8 validations with this problem, I corrected them and now no longer get the 500. Thanks a million man!
  8. S

I re-enabled your account, sorry it's sensitive data and I wasn't sure if you were done looking at it.
  9. S

Well there's no code to show anymore as I removed it. So with no code the validation still fails. I can try looking through all my other validations or unpublishing component by component to see if I end up with just one that fails. May have to do trial by elimination
  10. S

I'll take your recommendation and update my custom validation but for now I've basically removed the work it does with conditional acls and I still have the same issue. Note as well this works fine on php5.6 it's just on this new server I'm running php7, that's really the only difference.
  11. S

It's a bit of a long story, I had to control the validations based on a users' acl and rather than put the code in every single element that requires not-empty I use the include and code it there.. also, I have some logging that I run from there. So for the purposes of your testing I just...
  12. S

When I submit through the frontend I get this: 0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL) You may not be able to visit this page because of: an out-of-date bookmark/favourite a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site a mistyped address you have no access to this page...
  13. S

I have a lot of validations with code in the conditions yes. I too am getting the 500 error when I try the backend with blank page. Try logging into the form via the frontend. It's at mysite.com/en/login
  14. S

I put the info in the mysites notes section.. can you see those notes or are they strictly for me?
  15. S

It's the last one in my list with 'pair' in the name - I just updated it for you let me know if you have any issues. It is live but it's temporary as it's a migration effort Im' working on so once I work out all the kinks I can do a full migration.
  16. S

Same issue, I deleted the validation, tested without it first, no error on validation, added it back with an error message and didn't touch condition and I get the same error.
  17. S

If I unpublish I don't get an error, it simply does not run any js for validation. And I should also mention the form does use ajax validations.
  18. S

I tried removing any conditional parameters from my validation so it's completely vanilla and I get this in dev tools. I understand the explanation above, that may be an issue in one of my lower validations but this is a basic notempty validation (see screenshot below) POST...
  19. S

I'm migrating a site to PHP 7 (J! 3.8.11, Fabrik 3.8.1) and I've run into this problem when I try to submit my form (multipage) I'm getting the following: syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL) Call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php(157)...
  20. S

Error on form submit

Well that helped point me in the right direction. Turns out there was a syntax error in the custom php template used for email. Thanks again! S.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back