• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. cryptlan

MANY TO MANY RELATIONSHIP STEP BY STEP

Hello, because the video tutorial have been deleted could anyone share a step by step tutorial of "MANY TO MANY RELATIONSHIP"? Thanks,
  2. cryptlan

ONE TO MANY RELATIONSHIP STEP BY STEP

Hello, because the video tutorial have been deleted could anyone share a step by step tutorial of "ONE TO MANY RELATIONSHIP"? Thanks,
  3. cryptlan

What will happen and when with FABRIK?

Hello, I've been subscribed a lot of times, I love fabrik. But today I can not be waiting anymore, I need to know if I can continue using fabrik with a similar cost. What will happen and when with: new subscriptions to access to the fantastic support of the fabrik team. The video...
  4. cryptlan

THE VIDEO TUTORIAL HAVE DISAPPEARED

Hello, First, the new desing of fabrikar.com es fantastic, what I miss is the video tutorials. When will the videos be back? Best Regards
  5. cryptlan

AUTOFILL NOT WORKING AFTER THE LAST UPDATE

Hello, I was having problems with autofill plugin but after the last update the autofill plugin do not work. Please help Best Regards,
  6. cryptlan

PROBLEM WITH AUTOFILL AND REPEAT GROUP

Hello, I have a some problems with autofill and repeat group. 3 principal lists: Expedientes (f_expedientes) Clientes (f_clientes) Contrarios (f_empresas) Relationships between Lists: EXPEDIENTES to CLIENTES (many to many) EXPEDIENTES to CONTRARIOS (many to many) EXPEDINTE form got several...
  7. cryptlan

AUTOINCREMENT INVOICE NUMBER WITH PREFIX

Hello, I need help, I need to create an invoice system and the conditions are: prefix selected from dropdown (2017, 2018, ....) autoincrement number starting from 0 when the dropdown change. e.g.: List "invoices" field dropdown "ivoices__prefix1" result: prefix1+autoincrement IVOICE NUM...
  8. cryptlan

-SOLVED- TWO AUTOFILL PLUGIN IN A FORM

Hello, Is possible to add two autofill plugins from two differents list to a form? Because I can make it work with only one autofill but when I add the second one the first autofill stop working and only works the second one. Best Regards,
  9. cryptlan

CSV Import problem when date field is empty

I have a problem with the csv file import when is empty in a date field: If the date field is empty in the CSV file, imported date is systematically in mysql the date of import by default. In the format settings of the element "date Default to current day" and "Always return todays dates" are...
  10. cryptlan

I need help with csv import to many group elements of serveral lists.

Hello, first excuse my English. my project has a "master" list (EXP) with a form consisting of several groups (to see the elements of these groups grouped by tabs). This list (EXP) has a many to many relationship with a customer list (CLT) and a many to one with a list of companies (EMP). I can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back