Search results

1. thellie

jdate plugin - when using Local Time

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. If I set it to UTC the dbase will show the UTC datetime and the front end will show the timezone adjusted datetime. I'm based in Thailand btw... However, what I'm getting is, when saving a datetime jdate (Server timezone: Bangkok / jdate: Local time)...
  2. thellie

How to show image in a databasejoin element?

I found a post from Hugh in 2017 (https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/image-in-join-dropdown.47594/#post-246859), which half explains how to do it. But when I add my image fieldname into the description field, it comes back with the link address only, not an image. How do I get the...
  3. thellie

File upload plugin

My major renovation is completed (aside from moving the domain), and I'm whipping up a quick private upload/download site for some mates. Question: With the file upload plugin, is there a way to grab the file's name when uploading, and automatically drop it into a 'Filename' field element? Or...
  4. thellie

[SOLVED] Fabrik content plugin - elements not working

Hi all, My site is coming along leaps and bounds... most issues are being resolved by chatting to Betsy (my nickname for ChatGPT), and I'm learning loads. It also means I'm not hassling you lot as much as I otherwise would :p Still, it's nice to ask questions, and it hopefully helps others with...
  5. thellie

Cascading calc element

Is this feasible? I know about the issue of when calc elements fire, but if there was a way to cascade them like the dropdown, so that they fire in order...? o_O
  6. thellie

How much of a rewrite for a plugin from Fabrik 3-> Fabrik 4?

I'm past the "Hello world!" stage of PHP coding, but not much further - I tend to hack similar code until I get it to work, kinda work, or give up (@troester - Cannot use placeholders in PHP form plugin... is one of my (many) failures :) ) However, if I opened up a plugin folder from a F3...
  7. thellie

[SOLVED] List PHP plugin not working as expected

The plugin is set to run a MySQL query which deletes rows in related tables. The query works correctly in PHPMyAdmin, and the PHP plugin runs without an error, except it doesn't delete the rows. If I put in an integer instead of the variable, the plugin deletes the rows correctly. I've checked...
  8. thellie

Display element 'Show in list' not working

Pretty sure this is a bug, not my browser. Display element In the 'List view settings', the 'Show in list' button is not working - the elements remains showing in the list whether it's on or off. The option in the list of elements to hide the element works properly.
  9. thellie

Suggestion: Downloadable pre-filled elements

Just popped into my head, so I have No Eye Deer whether it's possible, viable, or already available... or if I'm thinking clearly... The ability/option to download an element once it has been created, filled in, and tested - that way if something major occurs and I have to restore to an earlier...
  10. thellie

{Solved} CRON php syntax

Hi, me again... I would like to set a scheduled task, in order to check and change the user group of volunteers based on comparing their startdate and the current date. I have the MySQL query written and raring to go, but I'm not sure how to write the PHP code it gets wrapped in for this... Is...
  11. thellie

Javascript pre-defined show/hide not working on joined lists

I'll try to keep this clear and simple I have 7 lists, and 6 forms (the first 2 lists run off the same table). Form 1 - Application form, rows created by staff Form 2 - Update form - rows updated by staff or user Form 3-6 - Additional information tables (personal details, passport details, next...
  12. thellie

JDate plugin 'Allow date function option' option...

Hi, In the original Date plugin the is an Advanced tab, which gives the option to add some Javascript code. This isn't available in the jDate plugin, so how/where would I go about putting the code instead? Cheesegrits very kindly wrote this code for me, which only allows users to choose the 1st...
  13. thellie

Upsert form plugin

Hey up :) I finally gave up waiting for Hostgator to install PHP8 onto my shared server, and have bought a plan with Hostinger. As such, I am currently chugging through, rebuilding my J!3 volunteer website into a J!4 version, incorporating Solidres as well. Anyway... I have checked the old...
  14. thellie

Possible to print a single group tab?

The title says it all really. I have a form with several tabs, and would like to print out the information on a single tab - can this be done easily? ...without having all the gumpf of the form intro/outro etc... ------------------------------------------------------ btw: my fingers are crossed...
  15. thellie

Old issue resurfaced - calc element showing placeholder in csv file

Hep hep... Back working on Fabrik for the first time in about 4 years... it's slowly coming back to me... Re: https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/calc-element-data-in-csv-file.46254/ I'm having the same issue - when exporting the csv file it shows the placeholders, not the data...
  16. thellie

Robbie please respond...

Sorry for posting here, but I've been waiting for Robbie to respond to a PM for 3 weeks now, re: custom work quote. I sent a friendly bump a week ago, but still nothing after her initial reply. Could someone please nudge her to check her inbox. Thanks :)
  17. thellie

Support subscriptions

This is for Hugh really, I guess :) I've finally managed to get a qualified agreement to subscribe for a limited period - essentially to get certain parts of the website completed which I'm either too stupid or too slow to be able to do myself - but I can't find any info on the website. Am I...
  18. thellie

FYI. Found another place where '<' gets stripped

I'm building a search form for our volunteer list. I already have a basic date field (startdate), among other options. What I am now trying to do is search on a date range - all records where the entered date sits on or between the startdate and enddate. This is a bit advanced for me, so I'm...
  19. thellie

Fresh install throwing mysql error

I know this has been an issue in previous years, so I just want to let you know that it's still occurring. Having finished the other website, I'm looking to link the articles in that one to another public site. Anyway, trying to install a fresh version of Fabrik is throwing an error every time...
  20. thellie

File upload throwing an error

Hi :) I've set up a File upload form, and although the files are getting uploaded, it's throwing an error after submission for png and jpg files (not PDFs though). 0 Class '\Fabrik\Helpers\Image\Imagegd2' not found The php.ini file has got the imagick and gd2 extensions enabled, but the File...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back