• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. Borox

Fileupload element: no error when file size is more than 8Mb

Hi, When I try to upload a file with a size larger than 8Mb no error message, but nothing appened and nothing is saved. If I put a smaller maximum limit ( let says 4M0), I have an error only if the file I try to upload if under 8Mb otherwise I don't have any error message. I'm sure that was...
  2. Borox

Fonts are different between FORM and preview popup

Hi, I just realised that the fonts used for the form and the fonts used for the preview window ( after using the 'Print' button) are not the same. Is that a trouble with my template ( Shaper Helix II)? Someone else has the same problem? Thanks Nicolas
  3. Borox

Missing icon in print button

Hi, In the popup window the print button has nothing inside, no icon, no text although the print button on the Form is correct: Any idea? Thanks. Nicolas
  4. Borox

My list with 5 joins is very slow

Hi, I have a table with 5 joins: The main table has about 350 records, the joined tables have between 100 and 700 records. When I display the list it's very very slow ( more than 1mn!) Of course part of these performances are due to my server ( dedicate server, 4 CPU, 8Go RAM), but the number...
  5. Borox

How test the date format of a date element?

Hi, After many tries I don't succeed in testing the format of a date ( my problem is the time). I tried both a php validation and a regex validation with the followed regex: /^[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{2} [0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}:[0-9]{2}$/ But each time if I put, for example, 'p12:00' in the time...
  6. Borox

How to apply a prefilter on a repeat group ?

Hi, I use a repeated group on which I want to mask some record. The prefilter on the repeated group itself doesn't seem to work, only the prefilter on the master list works. So, is there a way to exclude some records of the repeated group based on elements of this repeated group? Example: I...
  7. Borox

Is there a different way to view file ( filepload element)?

Hi, I record a lot of files using fileupload elements. Most of them are pdf files. When I click on the link of a file, it opens it outside the website ( I mean, no more menu etc...), would it be possible to open them inside the website? like, in an iFrame... Any idea? Thanks
  8. Borox

LIST - Sometimes url filter doesn't show anyting (and sometime it works great)

Hi, I found a case where the filter used in a URL select the right value in the filter field but the list isn't correctly filtered Here is a case which is working: In the url: ?resetfilters=1&emails_site___categorie=informations In the filter list: ->OK The list: ->OK Here is a case which...
  9. Borox

Email list plugin doesn't work anymore

Hi, I'm using an email list plugin. That was working great:, but I just saw that it doesn't, when I hit the button I just have the spinner: I tried to create a new button, same problem I uninstall/reinstall the plugin: same problem I saw that the folder ./plugins/fabrik_list/email/tmpl and...
  10. Borox

javascript - Elements from a joined table can't be retrieved

Hi, One 'main' table joined to another table. I added a button in the form using the 2 tables ( in the group corresponding to the 2nd table). When I try to get the value of an element from the 2nd table, it doesn't work. It works great if I try to get an element from the 'main' table: OK: var...
  11. Borox

New folder libraries/fabrik/vendor/mdpf necessary?

Hi, Since the last github update that I've done (may the 18th), I noticed a new, and huge folder (libraries/fabrik/vendor/mdpf = 98Mo) . I wondered if it can be deleted ( even without this folder the pdf works in my case). Thanks.
  12. Borox

list plugin 'link' doesn't show up if it's the only plugin of the list

Hi, It was working previously ( fabrik v3.7): I just saw that the button disappeared from my list. I haven't touched this plugin, the only big difference seems to be an update to fabrik 3.8.1: I saw that this only happened if the link plugin is the only plugin in the list, if I add another...
  13. Borox

Form button 'Save as copy' - Option 'Default on Copy' doesn't seem to work

Hi, I used the button 'Save as copy' to quickly copy a specific form, it works but, I have a problem with the fileupload elements because the files themselves are not copied, we get an alias of the files ( the copy and the source point towards the same file). So, I wanted to exclude the...
  14. Borox

Error with PDF output

Hi, I checked the thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/pdf-output/ I downloaded the last library and installed it I have no plugin named 'flexisystem' When I try to get a PDF from a form, I have an error: Error: Class 'Helix' not found: COM_FABRIK_NOTICE_DOMPDF_NOT_FOUND Any...
  15. Borox

Word export problem

Hi, I saw in this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/microsoft-word-doc.29353/ a way to download a form or a view in a word format by adding ?format=word&layout=template in the url It works great when we open the document with libreoffice: But with openoffice there's some...
  16. Borox

Update 3.8.x use of 'now()' in prefilter

Hi, I'm testing after an update to 3.8.1 ( was using 3.7) Something change with prefilter? I was using : It was working, but now I need to use, for 'Type', 'no quote' or 'query'. It makes sense to use 'query' instead of 'Text', but I wanted to be sure that someting has change with prefilter...
  17. Borox

Filters layout

Hi, I'm testing fabrik 3.8.1 ( I was in 3.7) The filters layout completely changed: I had: I have now: Is there a way to change the layout to have labels beside values like it was before? It was saving space. Thanks
  18. Borox

A calc field doesn't work for a particular record

Hi, I used some calc fields without any problem but in one case I have a strange behavior. I calculate a date using a start date and a duration: Most of the time it works great. But I found one record where the calculation isn't perform: For that record I have 'loading' all the time. If I...
  19. Borox

Pre filter doesn't seem to work on a joined table

Hi, 2 tables 'Travaux' and 'Taches' with a Left join A pre filter on 'Travaux' works but it doesn't when I apply it on the pre filter of 'Taches' ( the joined table) Thanks for your help. Nicolas
  20. Borox

Validation on an element, the values on fileupload disappeared after validation

Hi, I put a php validation on an element of a repeated group, the validation works but no more values in the fieds: before: after: It seems that only the values of the element fileupload are missing. Thanks for your help.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back