• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. leblancphil

Too big ?

Hi I use Fabrik for a big project, a web app for a music school . Somme student file doesnt open in Chrome because it seems that there is to many data, not a classic bug but to many sql request . Is there a way to debug this ?
  2. leblancphil

Date of birth javascript condition #2

Hi, I followed the answer in this post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/date-of-birth-javascript-condition.46212/#post-238936 But I have that error 'TypeError: el.form.formElement is undefined' Can someone help me ? Thanks a lot
  3. leblancphil

Export csv

Hello, merry Christmas to all Fabrik users My problem is : When exporting csv with grouping data, my csv fille look something like (example): client_id;product "5842 5842 5842";product1; product2; product3" no distinct Am I clear ? Thanks for your help.
  4. leblancphil

email list plugin email from field

Hello fabriker's Did someone add a emailfrom field in the email list plugin ? I saw a post but prety old 2009 Coud be cool. Thanks for your answer.
  5. leblancphil

PDF Template

Hello happy Fabriker's I try to make PDF for bills but the result is not very nice. In browser view it's ok : But the generated PDF do that : Doesn't seems to get css infos from the template. What do you think I missed ? My mariage ? I know that, but in this particular problem, could you...
  6. leblancphil

HTTP ERROR 500 on fileupload elements

Hello All my fileupload elements are giving HTTP ERROR 500 without changing anything but they worked before. I didnt find answer to that, tried every setup. Thanks for your help
  7. leblancphil

Date range day

Hello happy Fabrik super users I m poor with javascript and I would like to do this : In my form I have a databasejoin field with day choice like monday = 1 thuesday = 2 ect.... In the same form I have a date field and I need the choice of dates to be limited to the day chosen before exemple...
  8. leblancphil

xml create

Hello I need to create a xml file from a list, did someone do this ? Thanks for your help.
  9. leblancphil

fileupload ok but "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /documents......

Hello I use a fileupload element for some users to be able to upload personal documents mostly PDF. It works but file links in form and list dont permit acces to documents. error message : "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /documents......"I want only user to acces his documents...
  10. leblancphil

Ajax Validation

Hi I use public inscription form with notempty validation plugins but since I upgraded with github they are buging, the wheel still turning with no possibility to record. I also moved my url to https but I dont know if it' come from this. Thanks to help, it's hard for my school cause student...
  11. leblancphil

Time element range

Hello, I use a time element, works fine, but I would like to limit the range of hours, for example from 9 AM to 10 PM. How could I do this ? Thanks for your help.
  12. leblancphil

database query element value

Hello There is something I really dont understand. I try to put some information in my form intro I get a element value (default value from url opening the form in exemple the admin3_compta___scol_id is 11004 {admin3_compta___scol_id_raw}<br /> <?php $scol = '{admin3_compta___scol_id_raw}'...
  13. leblancphil

hide submit button from radiobutton value

Hi I followed forum exemple to try to hide submit button of my form 204 when the radiobutton admin3_historique___etat' value is 1 I have put this in form_204.js function showHideSave() { var value = form_204.formElements.get('admin3_historique___etat').getValue(); if (value != 1) {...
  14. leblancphil

concat in query calc element

I have tried many ways to do this ..... $myQuery ->select (concat ('nom,' ',prenom'))..... no pb with the query itself but I cant find the correct concat way Some idea ? Thanks
  15. leblancphil

javascript replace

Hello, I would like to replace comma, by dot in a decimal element. I tried a javascript in my element, but no result var str = "{mytable___mydecimalEelement}"; var res = str.replace(/,/g, "."); Thanks for your help
  16. leblancphil

email form plugin placeholders

I really have problems with placeholders in email plugin form. I cant have all the placeholders in my mail so I have used a php model with {rowid} query and I have this : If I only put this $idrow = '{rowid}'; echo $idrow; I can see the value in the mail But when I try $idrow = '{rowid}'...
  17. leblancphil

Get email content email form plugin

Hi I would like to write the {content} {template} of mail send with "email form plugin" in a table I do that directly with the email.php template, that works for placeholders but how doing that for {content} {template} ? Thank you for your answer.
  18. leblancphil

Apply button loose itemid

Hello How can I create a apply button that doen't loose itemid. I use a personal template Thank you
  19. leblancphil

charset in subject email list plugin

Hi I have a problem rendering french names from placeholders in the subject part of list email plugin. How do I set charset for this ? Thanks for your answer
  20. leblancphil

Timestamp how to replace ?

Hi I have spend a day, trying to understand why some of my form didn't worked, no javascript, cant save etc.. I finally founded that a timestamp element was guilty. How can I save the actual date value entered in a new row, see it in list and dont change when edit without timestamp element ...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back