1. B

Catch all download

Okay done. [SOLVED]
  2. B

Catch all download

Forgot the screenshot:
  3. B

Catch all download

@juuser I am following alone using the tutorial at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/#use-a-local-git-clone-of-github Those 6 folders in the screenshot cause the instuctions said 'without' fabrik_build, I'm copying those foldrs to my root folder? I'm a bit confused...
  4. B

Catch all download

Thank you I'll give this a go.
  5. B

Catch all download

Is there a link to download Fabrik core 3.1 and most if not all of the plugins? It's tedious to download Fabrik 3.1, install and then you want a dropdown plugin or checkbox plutin and you have to go back and repeat. Is there a way to download most or all plugins in one go?
  6. B

Viewing SQL for list?

Yes I want the SELECT statement used to generate the list. I followed your instructions but am getting an error in phpmyadmin when I run the same sql statement. When I run this same sql in phpmyadmin I get the following:
  7. B

Viewing SQL for list?

I built a list that works fine. I would like to know the sql that is being used by Fabrikar to produce that list. How can I get the sql that is being used?
  8. B

Advanced Search for Date fields not working?

I have a list that has the original 'Date' field when creating a new list and several other Date fields. I have implemented an 'Advanced Search' and it works fine for all the fields except 'Date'. I'm using the 'Equals' condition and when I click the date button icon, expecting a calendar to...
  9. B

Export Filtered List to CSV

No I did not. This works. Thank you. SOLVED.
  10. B

Export Filtered List to CSV

I have 'Advanced Search' set to 'Yes' in the 'List->Details->Filters->Advanced Search'. This works great but now I would like to export to CSV what I am seeing. The export to CSV will export the entire list regardless of what you have filtered. How can I get it to export filtered data? So I...
  11. B

Create a dbjoin multi-select from another dbjoin multiselect

This is closed. Everything is working. My issues are solved. Will leave open for a few weeks for questions.
  12. B

Okay disregard. Some strange reason it's all working now.
  13. B

forgot the actual join shot:
  14. B

Something strange has happened. I am trying to place the same look up for a vendor po field in a repeating group. Standard drop down. The dropdown works fine but when I hit the magnifying glass I get an error message, 'list is not published'.
  15. B

Just one last thing. That popup window disappears when you click on it. I want it so that the window 'only' closes when you hit the 'X'. How can I get that? I need the window to stay so that they can copy and paste the PO's. They guys in the warehouse only concern themselves with docket...
  16. B

Okay yes, what you originally suggested is great. I created a dbjoin on the docket number and created a link to clearance so that they can easily retrieve the po. This is what it looks like:
  17. B

I was about to put a 'repeating group' of po docket pieces To solve that but it's okay. Let's assume it's not multiselect. I'll try out your, SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(vendor_po SEPARATOR ' | ') FROM ...
  18. B

Yes, you are right. So I'll give some context. We have 3 lists in play and they are filled in by 3 different people.. Freight, Clearance and Warehouse. It all starts with Freight and then rolls down hill so to speak. Freight creates a vendor po. Clearance has a dbjoin/multiselect to this...
  19. B

Generating a list from pieces of other lists

No worries. In the end I used sql and created views. Perfect for read only data. Used plotalot to put on front end. I'll leave this open for a a week or so just in case there are any questions.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back