• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. B

List prefiltering based on user group membership

Hi, I have a table with sensor data for different user groups. I want to show data in a list only owned by the user based on his membership prefiltered dynamically. Sensor data records has an 'owner' field to identify group. This is not necessarily the same as Joomla membership, I need a lookup...
  2. B

3.5 bootstrapped templates?

I see, thanks!
  3. B

3.5 bootstrapped templates?

Hi on the download page it says Contains bootstrapped templates, and several new options for tight integration with the bootstrap framework but I do not find any template in the package. Can you advice a clean, free bootstrapped template for J3.5/3.6? Thanks... B?la
  4. B

Is list autorefresh possible?

Thanks, will try...
  5. B

Is list autorefresh possible?

Hi, is it possible to autorefresh list periodically after a certain time or when database content changed? Thanks... B?la
  6. B

List CSV doesn't honor filter

Upon further testing found it works fine using a filter box, but when advanced filtering used download is freezing at item 0 :(
  7. B

Thanks a lot, it works.
  8. B

I'm using filters and CSV download. Both work fine, but CSV doesn't honor filters, always downloads unfiltered data. Is it possible to get filtered data only? B?la
  9. B

New field added to existing table not displayed in list

I added a new field to an existing table which is used by a list. New field is not listed in Elements. Is it possible to refresh it or I have to recreate the list?
  10. B

How to limit number of records in CSV export?

Thanks, filtering by date works great!
  11. B

How to limit number of records in CSV export?

I have a table with 90,000 records. How can I limit number of records in CSV export? Need only say 1-2,000 or created on last few days. There is the 'Custom QS' and 'Include filters' options but how to use them is not clear. Practical example is appreciated. Thanks... B?la
  12. B

Convert list element to URL?

Thanks, more I learn Fabrik more I love it.
  13. B

Convert list element to URL?

Is it possible to convert a field text in list to an URL. e.g. to make a unique ID clickable adding ID to URL to jump to a form, another list, etc? Regarding background, I'm coming from ChronoConnectivity and I have applications with custom Detailed view, Edit, etc. where no extra buttons but...
  14. B

List sort order arrows not visible

Thank a lot. Installed, now I see arrows. They are black on the dark blue header background, that it is definitely a progress :)
  15. B

Thanks. You are right, with Protostar it is working. I'm looking for a proper new clean template to replace Beez3. Site is a technical site managing docs, network monitoring data, ...
  16. B

List sorting by columns work but arrows indicating sort direction are not visible with the default stock Beez3 template. Tested several other third party templates and in most cases result is the same except very few. Similar lists with ChronoConnectivity always show sort orders. It looks a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back