Search results

1. E

List email plugin

Hi, I have installed the list email plugin, but I cannot use it because when I go into the List - plugins tab - I can see only the copy and the php plugins, but not the email plugin
  2. E

Some elements are not shown during the prefilter creation

Hi, I have a table including 3 groups (the main group created automatically by Fabrik and 2 groups added by me). A list should prefilter for an element of a group (created by me). After having created the list which should prefilter, the elements to prefilter (that I can select in the prefilter...
  3. E

search form doesn't work the second time

Hi, the search form works ok every time (that is for all of the researches) when it is used by a registered user and it works ok only the first time when it is used by a public user. I am describing the working for public users: If you search for a word in a field, the search form shows all of...
  4. E

connection failed

Hi, my website had a database password until yesterday and it was working ok. Now my database password changed so my website stopped working. I updated the password into the Connection menu, but it fails the connection. I am sure the password typed is correct. I have tried (in order to solve)...
  5. E

Dropdown filter is not always working ok

Hi, I have a filter as dropdown. This dropdown has some options. When I selecet any option it works ok because filters correctly the records required, but there is only one option that it cannot filter (it seems returning all of of the records and not only the required ones). Why? What could be...
  6. E

asking everybody for multilanguage advices

Hi, please somebody who has experience in multilanguage with fabrik could share his strategy for the multilanguage? Thanks, Enzo
  7. E

advices for performance

Hi, are JCH and Jquery compatible? In your experience do they block the website? Are they useful to improve the research time from filters or from search forms? Thanks
  8. E

null popup

Hi, I am describing the situation: there is a list with related data. By clicking on the link of this related data, it appears a window showing ?null?. I can only click the ?ok? button and close this window. The form works ok because after closing the ?null? window, I can type the form and save...
  9. E

About the new push notification plugin

Hi, does the wiki contain something to learn how to use the push notification of Fabrik 3.8.1? I have not found any article about it. Thanks, Enzo
  10. E

Tips for options of cascading dropdown

Hi, is possible to add tips which appear by hovering the mouse on the options of cascading dropdown or for the dropdown options? Thanks, Enzo
  11. E

multilanguage

Is possible to have the multilanguage in different tables (the same table for every language) without creating manually the tables and the lists into tables for every language?
  12. E

how to hide the filter of databasejoin in a related data

Hi, when a related data is created, the correspondent list to the top shows the related content of the databasejoin. E.g.: a list with countries and the related data showing the correspondent regions. When you add the region, the correspondent country appears automatically as filter. Please look...
  13. E

standard support does not work

Hi, I have subscribed the standard support and I cannot see the button to post there.
  14. E

the Delete button does not work when into the div template

Please can you confirm that the Delete button (the button next to the Edit button) does not work when used in the div template? When I try to delete my records and click on it (appearing as dropdown), it returns the message "Select the rows to delete". It works ok for the bootstrap template...
  15. E

Filters not appearing

Hi, while I was working with the filters in backend, the following messages appeared: Notice: unserialize (): Error at offset 2 of 696 bytes in c:\xampp\htdocs\websitename\libraries\vendor\joomla\registry\src\Registry.php on line 85 Notice: unserialize (): Error at offset 2 of 120 bytes in...
  16. E

Search all

Hi, I am not sure the Search All works ok because when typing a word into it, in general: - it doesn't identify that word in datatabasejoin or in cascading dropdown. - it sometimes identify a word when it is in a field element, but not always because sometimes a different word (so a different...
  17. E

Fabrik cookies

What kind of cookies does Fabrik use? Enzo
  18. E

autofill of databasejoin

Hi, I have added a plugin in a form for displaying automatically some elements when opening the form. It works ok for all of the elements except for an element which is originally (in the source form) a databasejoin to another table. The autofill plugin shows, in this case, the id number, not...
  19. E

filters horizontally with labels above

Hi, I would need to have filters showed horizontally in only 1 row and the label of filter written above (not left) to the field. In order to do that I have added in my-list-template>/layouts\list\fabrik-filters.php. I don't know how to modify it in order to have the columns of the filters...
  20. E

how to arrange filters horizontally

Hi, I have read the wiki about the code to replace, in order to have the filters in horizontal. The wiki writes to replace the code into the default_filter.php file. It seems that, at present time, either the bootstrap and the div template have not that file. How can the filters be arranged...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back