Search results

1. mogy74

check box in list for filter pdf

Hi , i don't know if it is normal or a bug , but if i select some row in list then i click on pdf button , all the rows are reported in pdf and not only selected ones , it is normal ? how to do it? Thanks in advance for any help/suggestion
  2. mogy74

Insert a new record with calc

Hi to all I'm here again with a strange problem i have a form , a normal one with a cal element who have the job to duplicate the record whit a different date when the work will be finish a variable will control if duplicate or not a the number of copy .. but this is another story , for now...
  3. mogy74

Js in detail template

Hi to All Sometimes i come back for a little help :) This time i have a question/problem I try to make a little complex template view , in default.php i have a strange problem: i need to pass a php variable to js ag in work if i define a $myvar but not if i use element_ro exemple $myvar =...
  4. mogy74

scheduled task

Hi to all I need to run a scheduled task for update many row about a date controll (i need to check if a subcrition is valid or not) I try to do it with php plug in but after run update record are 0 i write log but report just error 4 i think proplem is in the update query but i realy can't...
  5. mogy74

Databasejoin filter

Hi to all, i need to make a filter result in a database join , i follow the wiki but looks like it don't work, because i see on my list all aviable data without filter, this is the sintax i use: WHERE {thistable}.`nome` IN ( SELECT elenco_istruttori.nome FROM...
  6. mogy74

datatime filter in calc element

Hi to all i need a litle help .. again i start reuse fabrik after long time of stop and i found a problem making a filter in a query : i need to know the total of the "tot_uscita" field from bache out table , but i also need to filter them from "sede" and a period set by tro datatime picker i...
  7. mogy74

update a fileld after update_col plug in

Hi to all I'm not a joomla/fabrik expert so i have a question for all i have a update_col plug in working in a list , use the eval code i build a new record in a different table , it happen only when a condition is true . this is my working code: $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $ids =...
  8. mogy74

Problem with create new record in table using eval php in update_col plug in

Hi to everyone , i'm realy new in fabrik and i found this joomla component and forum very cool , so i try to set up my frist app using fabrik and reading this forum i think i did a nice job , i'm not a programmer so now i found my frist very hard problem , i wish someone can help with ideas or...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back