Search results

1. kouros91

Wait return user ajax before process

Thank you Hugh for your explanation :)
  2. kouros91

Issue with ajax user request in article with sourcerer.

Thank you :) It works :)
  3. kouros91

Wait return user ajax before process

Hi. I have a few ajax request in a js code in article (with sourcerer) and i would like the second reequest doesn't run before the end of the first. But i don't how to do to wait success of my ajax request. Can you help me ? The syntax of ajax is similar to exemples in fabrik. It's a function...
  4. kouros91

Issue with ajax user request in article with sourcerer.

{source} <!-- You can place html anywhere within the source tags --> <button id="reinitable" onClick="reinitable()";>R?initialiser les tables</button> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> function reinitable() { var r = confirm("Voulez-vous vraiment r?initialiser les tables...
  5. kouros91

How change global configuration Fabrik 'Filter List Max'. ?

Hi. I would like to change global configuration Fabrik 'Filter List Max' of elements of my list cause i've this notification now each time i display the list : in french : Les options du filtre table_adhcont2.CPCOMMUNE ont ?t? tronqu?es car elles contiennent plus d'enregistrements que la...
  6. kouros91

Issue after update 3.8.1 joomla and 3.8 fabrik

Yes it 's glyco but not this online version. I use to work in local and when it's OK I upload the site and dB. I' m going to try update again. If issue appears again, I tell you. Is fabrik 3.8 is okay even if I don't update Joomla and stay for now in 3.7.5 version ? Envoy? de mon BLN-L21 en...
  7. kouros91

I've updated Joomla 3.7.5 to 3.8.1 and just after without changing or reading anything I've updated fabrik 3.7 to 3.8. I've deleted update cache Joomla, log off and log on. So I've changed my code on plugin and saved it. When I wanted to read it again there was no code anymore. I wonder what...
  8. kouros91

I've cleared Joomla but not my cache browser. I will update again. Must i begin with joomla update or fabrik update ?
  9. kouros91

Hi. After updated joomla and fabrik, i've changed the code on a php event list plugin and i saved it. Now my code has disappeared from my plugins list. I haven't got this kind of issue before update joomla and fabrik. (attached image before and after saved plugin event code) I've made a backup...
  10. kouros91

http error 500 when loading elements.

it's on joomla 3.7.5. I've changed max_execution_time php.ini from 30 to 60 and it works now :) Thanks. But i've a new issue after an update 3.81 joomla and fabrik 3.8. ; It's on a new thread.
  11. kouros91

http error 500 when loading elements.

Hi. Since today i've sometimes an http error 500 when loading elements in back end. I suppose cause there's too much elements loading . Is it possible to force fabrik in back end to select a default form instead of choice form, to load less element by default ?( i don't know if you understand...
  12. kouros91

How set read-only element with js , depending of another element value

Hi. I would like to set or not set read-only property of an element in my form, depending of another element value. I don't know how access to these property with js . Thank you to help me :) Nicolas
  13. kouros91

How reload ccd element ?

Thank you :) It works perfectly :)
  14. kouros91

How reload ccd element ?

Hi. I have 5 elements in a form DEPSYND : a DBJ : DEPSYND is a fixed value for a user. DEPRAD : a DBJ TYPEETBPUPRRAD : a CCD depending of DEPRAD value CODETE2TEDEPRAD : a CCD depending of TYPEETBPUPRRAD value IDRAD : a CCD depending of CODETE2TEDEPRAD value. All works perfectly , but when i...
  15. kouros91

Hide dropdown buttons in list header without hiding those for each rows ?

It works with template css changes. :) Thank you.
  16. kouros91

Ok Thank you very much. Please tell me when it's ok :) Thanks
  17. kouros91

Ok but what line and what code must i add ? I'm not performing in css :(
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back