Search results

1. kouros91

Wait return user ajax before process

Hi. I have a few ajax request in a js code in article (with sourcerer) and i would like the second reequest doesn't run before the end of the first. But i don't how to do to wait success of my ajax request. Can you help me ? The syntax of ajax is similar to exemples in fabrik. It's a function...
  2. kouros91

Issue with ajax user request in article with sourcerer.

{source} <!-- You can place html anywhere within the source tags --> <button id="reinitable" onClick="reinitable()";>R?initialiser les tables</button> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> function reinitable() { var r = confirm("Voulez-vous vraiment r?initialiser les tables...
  3. kouros91

How change global configuration Fabrik 'Filter List Max'. ?

Hi. I would like to change global configuration Fabrik 'Filter List Max' of elements of my list cause i've this notification now each time i display the list : in french : Les options du filtre table_adhcont2.CPCOMMUNE ont ?t? tronqu?es car elles contiennent plus d'enregistrements que la...
  4. kouros91

Issue after update 3.8.1 joomla and 3.8 fabrik

Hi. After updated joomla and fabrik, i've changed the code on a php event list plugin and i saved it. Now my code has disappeared from my plugins list. I haven't got this kind of issue before update joomla and fabrik. (attached image before and after saved plugin event code) I've made a backup...
  5. kouros91

http error 500 when loading elements.

Hi. Since today i've sometimes an http error 500 when loading elements in back end. I suppose cause there's too much elements loading . Is it possible to force fabrik in back end to select a default form instead of choice form, to load less element by default ?( i don't know if you understand...
  6. kouros91

How set read-only element with js , depending of another element value

Hi. I would like to set or not set read-only property of an element in my form, depending of another element value. I don't know how access to these property with js . Thank you to help me :) Nicolas
  7. kouros91

How reload ccd element ?

Hi. I have 5 elements in a form DEPSYND : a DBJ : DEPSYND is a fixed value for a user. DEPRAD : a DBJ TYPEETBPUPRRAD : a CCD depending of DEPRAD value CODETE2TEDEPRAD : a CCD depending of TYPEETBPUPRRAD value IDRAD : a CCD depending of CODETE2TEDEPRAD value. All works perfectly , but when i...
  8. kouros91

Hide dropdown buttons in list header without hiding those for each rows ?

Hi. Is it possible to modify list css for hiding common dropdown buttons in header list (1) without hide dropdown buttons in front of each rows (2) ? It's php plugin list buttons but as the code for each button is for one row at a time only, i would like to hide common buttons. Is it possible...
  9. kouros91

Get ids of checked rows in list with sourcerer article plugin

Hi. I would like to get ids of checked rows in the current display list, but with a js or php code inside an article with sourcerer, and not through php or js plugin list. Is it possible to get theses ids ? The idea is to create others function buttons like a horizonal menu. Thank you for...
  10. kouros91

Issue with date, import csv ?

Hi. I've a little problem with csv import. Import runs perfectly but my date element is not correct. Date is recorded in the table one day before the date recorded in the csv ! I've changed properties in date element (like utc or local) but it doesn"t changed. My date element is in format d/m/Y...
  11. kouros91

Questions about csv import

Hi. Is It possible to import csv without headers And import csv with fixed width fields ? Thank you :) Envoy? de mon AC50BHE en utilisant Tapatalk
  12. kouros91

Is it possible to hide common buttons ?

Hi. I would like to have only my php and js buttons near each row and not at the position for several rows. Is it possible to hide buttons at the top ? Cause my php routine runs for one row only . Hide : show:
  13. kouros91

How change group access of element depending of a variable value

Hi. I would like changing with php code form edit access group of an element depending of a value variable. I would like too changing with php code "read only" value of a field element depending of a value variable. How can i do to access to these properties ? Thank you Nicolas
  14. kouros91

Multiple update query

Hi. I would like to make a query with multiple fields update in a single query. But that doesn't work My code : $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery ->update('table_adhcont2') ->innerJoin('table_temp on table_temp.userid = table_adhcont2.id')...
  15. kouros91

Issue with var_dump in php plugin list

HI; It seems that var-dump doesn't work when i want to ask value of a var. in a php code with php plugin list. Is it a problem of my code or fabrik ? even if i put a simple code ine the php code plugin list like $coucou = 0; var_dump($coucou);exit; Same issue with $statusMsg($coucou); No...
  16. kouros91

Problem with planification script / Cron php

Hi; I have a issue with a php cron script which must run everyday to change days between now and a limit date If date as changed, script update all records of the table "table_adhcont" with the new nbjoursavtecheance value. My code of script is : $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query =...
  17. kouros91

is it possible to call user_ajax.php function through article with sourcerer ?

Hi. I would like to run an ajax function through an article with sourcerer . But it doesn't work. My code in user_ajax is : public function return_nbconnect() { $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); //$query = $db->getQuery(true); $retStr = ''; $app =...
  18. kouros91

Problem with date validation

Hi I have a date element DATEVERS and i have a php condition for validation. I have another element date in another table named VARDATE. I would like that Validation for DATEVERS is good for DATEVERS>VARDATE I'm written this code but it doesn't work : $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query =...
  19. kouros91

issue with image element display in a list

Hi. I have a php_events (on load) routine in a list which changes path and file of picture of "image element" depending of another element nbjoursavtecheance ( number od days between now and a date element). When picture changes, it's the path name and filename wxhich are displayed instead of...
  20. kouros91

List php plugin and js plugin with the same button

Hi. Is it possible to run a php routine and then, a JS code , with the same raw button with the php list plugin or js list plugin ? My php code alone works , but when i try to put a js code in js part in the php plugin, it doesn't work. My js code is a url to another list: var varurl = ids[0]...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back