Search results

1. G

Using Chart Visualisation

she's still waiting and she asked me to reply, does she have to login?
  2. G

hi Hugh could you contact anne.cloutier@magiris.fr about fusioncharts plugin you worked on thank you
  3. G

hi hugh, about fusioncharts please contact anne.cloutier@magiris.fr from gilles.cloutier@gmail.com

hi hugh, about fusioncharts please contact anne.cloutier@magiris.fr from gilles.cloutier@gmail.com
  4. G

un gros merci thanks a lot Hugh
  5. G

2018 November does someone think about adapting a fusioncharts plugin for fabrik? i know fusioncharts does spider charts, there are many ways and many environments to create those plugins since 2017, i use the depricated google api and display my results in bars but today, my clients want their...
  6. G

Fusionchart: wiki, download Free2.2, set, still searching for flash

Thank you for the information this means that i can get the javascript version of Fusionchart against paiement ok, if this is the lowest cost solution in terms of time... and, i would like to say how much i appreciate your works, Fabrik is fantastic for many reasons especially because of the...
  7. G

Fusionchart: wiki, download Free2.2, set, still searching for flash

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/fusion-charts-visualization/ Installing Fusion Charts (top) This plugin needs separate installation of Fusion Charts, either Free 2.2 or Pro v3 (only these versions!!). Download one of those from FusionCharts, and uploaded the unzipped files to your...
  8. G

Fabrik 3.5.2 has the files for googlemap viz new api policy?

my mistake, the site in dev wasnt in Fabrik 3.5.1 everything is fine, now sorry
  9. G

complement of information on my situation... we have fabrik 3.5.1 downloaded in september 2016 or october since the googlemap api policy was in June 2016 and since, there was the 3.5.1 version i was expecting no problem but i'm wrong on dev, googlemap works fine, even on test on the same...
  10. G

Google changed his policy about APIs for googlemap the following link shows more information https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/2d254fe70f1393737a4bed1480f4e3ab149a5f63?diff=unified My question... Is there an update or do i have to replace all these files in their location? If there is no...
  11. G

Googlemap plugin bubble - js in the bubble

Here's a screen
  12. G

Googlemap plugin bubble - js in the bubble

Googlemap plugin bubble - js in the bubble Hi, I have a list of countries in a vizualization googlemap I put a menu in the bubble (see the bubble.html minus 2 <li> ) then i add 2 js files from juxmenu: HoverIntent.js and jsscript.js ( those 2 files are inserted in the head of the...
  13. G

Wiki documentation, examples of codes would be welcome

Thank you troester, i realized that this information exists somewhere, i just didnt search enough... well... almost true I've been able to finish my code line this morning, thanks to you so... This is a contribution i would like to do to help some of us dealing with List_can_edit_row or...
  14. G

Wiki documentation, examples of codes would be welcome

Wiki documentation, examples of codes would be welcome! I loose hours trying out simple code lines in plugins The last time, i wrote a line in List_canedit with standard placeholders ...trying 6 differents ways for the plugin to get his true or false ...using {tablename___element} then...
  15. G

php form - script file.php

it's the file permission... (by the way, in error 500, no debug...) sorry for this lost of time, my fault
  16. G

yes, it is a php form plugin we use it in a form as a plugin before the form data is loaded the script file php is in the plugin directory with dump.php and is selected in the plugin the script file starts with <?php HTTP ERROR 500 without <?php, the form displays all the script file in the...
  17. G

hi, i thought that that script file should begin with <?php obviously i'm wrong... HTTP ERROR 500 so, i tried <?php return; HTTP ERROR 500
  18. G

Multilingual not support in password validation

<div class="row-fluid"> <div class="control-group fabrikElementContainer plg-field fb_el_fb_users___name fabrikError fabrikDataEmpty error span12"> <label class="fabrikLabel control-label" for="fb_users___name"> First name </label> <div class="controls"> <div...
  19. G

Multilingual not support in password validation

In the validation process, message and labels seem to be hardcoded in english. It is not a big deal, i know, but i cant use it, i dont have time to modify it, sorry. I discovered fabrik not long ago and i think that toy was made for me, i love it. Give me some more time to learn it and i will...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back