• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. G

Fusionchart: wiki, download Free2.2, set, still searching for flash

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/fusion-charts-visualization/ Installing Fusion Charts (top) This plugin needs separate installation of Fusion Charts, either Free 2.2 or Pro v3 (only these versions!!). Download one of those from FusionCharts, and uploaded the unzipped files to your...
  2. G

Fabrik 3.5.2 has the files for googlemap viz new api policy?

Google changed his policy about APIs for googlemap the following link shows more information https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/2d254fe70f1393737a4bed1480f4e3ab149a5f63?diff=unified My question... Is there an update or do i have to replace all these files in their location? If there is no...
  3. G

Googlemap plugin bubble - js in the bubble

Googlemap plugin bubble - js in the bubble Hi, I have a list of countries in a vizualization googlemap I put a menu in the bubble (see the bubble.html minus 2 <li> ) then i add 2 js files from juxmenu: HoverIntent.js and jsscript.js ( those 2 files are inserted in the head of the...
  4. G

Wiki documentation, examples of codes would be welcome

Wiki documentation, examples of codes would be welcome! I loose hours trying out simple code lines in plugins The last time, i wrote a line in List_canedit with standard placeholders ...trying 6 differents ways for the plugin to get his true or false ...using {tablename___element} then...
  5. G

php form - script file.php

hi, i thought that that script file should begin with <?php obviously i'm wrong... HTTP ERROR 500 so, i tried <?php return; HTTP ERROR 500
  6. G

Multilingual not support in password validation

In the validation process, message and labels seem to be hardcoded in english. It is not a big deal, i know, but i cant use it, i dont have time to modify it, sorry. I discovered fabrik not long ago and i think that toy was made for me, i love it. Give me some more time to learn it and i will...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back