Search results

1. MeAppBuilder

[Closed] Notes + InlineEdit

I wonder hat he would say, if community crowd funds the extension/library for fabrik. A standard CRUD with admin options should be setup in short time and extended features could be implemented as time goes by. A charts module could be implemented later. This should speed up development as...
  2. MeAppBuilder

It's not that expensive, as far as I can tell. We would have inline edit, subgrids and 1000 additional features right out of the box. I am currently evaluating in addition to fabrik as the main building RAD: https://www.telerik.com/php-ui-b https://www.telerik.com/purchase/php-ui...
  3. MeAppBuilder

fabrik module list: rows per page dropdown disappears

When I disable Ajaxify with list module, I get this error page, when I try to set e.g. 10 rows per page with dropdown:
  4. MeAppBuilder

fabrik module list: rows per page dropdown disappears

Hello, I am testing the list module and when I initially load the page, I can see 2 - the default and chosen - dropdown. I have hidden the default dropdown. When I choose to show e.g. 10 Rows with dropdown, the dropdown disappears. Can't find it with HTML Source either.
  5. MeAppBuilder

Why not use something like e.g. Telerik PHP UI and implement their solutions with admin interface when it comes to editable grids, charts etc. ;) It would cut down development time and Fabrik would benefit from all new features already coded. I thought about using Telerik PHP UI myself...
  6. MeAppBuilder

I wanted to try inline edit with list. If the plugin is deprecated, why can we still download? Is inline edit planned for the future?
  7. MeAppBuilder

module form behaviour minor issues with and without ajax refresh

Hello, I have build a newsletter form which writes to database. I would like to make use of Ajax Refresh with my form module, but facing minor issues. MODULE FABRIK FORM WITHOUT AJAXIFY Default Success Message can't be overwritten. I am just getting the default JS error popup. When an...
  8. MeAppBuilder

joomla login script for fabrik custom login

yes...it's working for me.
  9. MeAppBuilder

PHP OnBeforeProcess Module / No Ajax / not saving to database / 2 fields: username/password defined('_JEXEC') or die; jimport('joomla.plugin.plugin'); jimport('joomla.plugin.helper'); $app = JFactory::getApplication('site'); $JInput = $app->input; $username = '{___username}'; $password =...
  10. MeAppBuilder

I have tried to use email(field)/password(field) and username(field)/password(field) with JUser and Auto-Login. Actually I want to login an existing user. Ajax Form that does not save to database and does bypass all joomla stuff. When I try to login, email/username field are flagged as error...
  11. MeAppBuilder

Thank you Troester. I have seen the docs. I will try "Auto Login - if set to yes we will try to log in the user as soon as the form is submitted.". I wasn't really sure, if JUser will actually act as a password/email validation only with existing users in db.
  12. MeAppBuilder

Good point. Already read and thought about it. The reason why I am not using JUser is simple: how do I set it up? I have a register form with JUser and it is working. Not sure how to use with a login validation.
  13. MeAppBuilder

Hello, I have a stand-alone form form with 2 elements (username/password). Form will not save to database and therefore no db table is set. The Form is an ajax form. Upon submit, I would like to validate and login joomla user. There is an external script, which looks good, but does not work...
  14. MeAppBuilder

Tried them all. Fabrik and Joomla are the way to go, if you want to dive into Rapid Application...

Tried them all. Fabrik and Joomla are the way to go, if you want to dive into Rapid Application Development.
  15. MeAppBuilder

Ajax Validation - Inline error messages

Nice work with inline error. Very clean and smooth.
  16. MeAppBuilder

Module Form Register JUser Ajax, Error only on page refresh

No JS error message. Using Balbooa gridbox Template (Pagebuilder). Same when I use the fabrik form with Protostar Template. It looks like the error message itself will only load after page refresh.
  17. MeAppBuilder

Oh I see. Each field will get an error class. Therefore I can set a red border with fields that have not been validated: .fabrikError .fabrikElement input { border: 1px dashed red !important; border-radius: 0px !important; } Error Text below the fields are suppost to load only with a...
  18. MeAppBuilder

Hello, I am back and I really like the progress being made. I have created a custom register form with JUser Plugin. The Form seems to work. I do have e.g. "password" field and/or "name" field, which needs to validate. When I submit the form empty, validation kicks in and I see the main top...
  19. MeAppBuilder

trying to run PHP code for validation of csv file

I believe so. Ajax on will do fine for now. You can install balbooa gridbox for free. just pro features are with subscription. Thank you
  20. MeAppBuilder

trying to run PHP code for validation of csv file

to make a long story short. I will make use of my gridbox page and insert a fabrik list module. I am using a Joomla menu item to point to the Gridbox page. I am using Ajax with fabrik list. I will live with the tool tip error message above icon :) I noticed that my modal window does not have...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back