Search results

1. M

Can this be done with fabrik...?

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is any way the fabrik can be used to allow front end users to create joomla user groups on the same permission level they are already on? The reason I want to do this is because I have another plugin that allows users to collaborate on projects, but the...
  2. M

List styling and ordering with on the fly calc

Hi guys, stuck with this one... I have a simple stock list with 3 elements 'part_number' (eval populated field) 'maximum_stock' (field) and 'units_in stock' (calc) The units_in_stock calc is calculated on the fly based on values in another table. Here is my working calc code... $db =...
  3. M

Ajax popup link not working for database join element in list view.

I have linked to joined records enabled on a database join element to link to the details view of that record in the list view. I also have ajaxify links set to yes for the list. All other links in the list work with ajax including add and edit row. The database join element link works as a...
  4. M

Optimizing a function on my list.[Solved]

I need an element in list A that links to a record in list B based on a multiselect dropdown element that matches a value selected by the user on the form for list A. I have managed to do it by creating a calc element that calculates the row id from list b using a query, then using a database...
  5. M

Weird database join issue...[Solved]

Hi guys, I'm having a bit of a strange issue with a database join element with a where clause. I'll do my best to explain whats happening. I have 2 tables; table 'manual_transmission_jobs' where the database join element is being used and table 'dyno_setups' where the database join element...
  6. M

Mysql in calc help?[Solved]

Hi guys, I am having trouble with mysql in a calc field. I want to add a feature to a job tracking system I have that shows an operator what tooling setup they need to used based on the part number from the job they have been handed. I have 2 tables, one is for tracking the jobs called...
  7. M

Dynamic data display on list view (not module).

I have been looking around the forums to see if it's possible to have the data display dynamically, so as someone submits or edits a form the list view updates for everyone viewing it without a page refresh. I read that we can do an ajax refresh as long as ajax is turned on in the list options...
  8. M

Email list plugin stupid question?

Hi guys, it's been a while! I don't know if what I'm about to ask will be possible to implement, worth asking though. We need to send out an email to every customer we have on our system asking them for permission to keep their data on record. I'm going to use fabrik through website to send out...
  9. M

Slight issue with MySQL view

Hi guys, I had a fabrik list that was created from a MySQL view about a year ago. I added a new column to the view yesterday using a query in phpmyadmin, but my fabrik list hasn't updated with the new column as an element. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem before or if anyone...
  10. M

noCaptcha validation fail fabrik form module

I'm having an issue with nocaptcha on the contact form module. I have put in the public key and the secret in the backend, and nocaptcha shows ok and takes you through the validation process. When it comes to actually submitting the form, I get the validation error 'some parts of your form have...
  11. M

Form email plugin error

I'm having an issue with the form email plugin, I have read on several other posts that fabrik just hands the email to J! mail. However I can send a test mail from J! and it works fine. I am using the fabrik form module on a page as a contact us form. On submit the data is saved in the database...
  12. M

Database setup for repeating groups

Hi, I'm building an android app to update a stock keeping system so that it can be used on the shop floor. The UI for web is built with fabrik and so is the database. The app works like this; Using 2 fabrik tables in the database 'parts' and 'jobrecords' The user scans a QR containing a unique...
  13. M

List navigation ajaxify breaks element css classes

I have added some css rules to my custom_css.php for the list view to colour the background of cells in a column depending on the elements value. When navigation 'use ajax' is yes, the colours display correctly for a split second then the list only shows the correct colours until the first cell...
  14. M

Help with date calc

I'm trying to calculate a date for a follow up call based on customer type, having some issues with the code in the calc element. When I enable the code the list won't load. My code is $followup = new DateTime('{missed_sales___date_time}'); $type = str('{missed_sales___enquiry_for}'); $val =...
  15. M

Creating a new row in another table with form php and mysql query

I'm trying to auto create a new entry in another table after a new data submission has been added and pre-fill some data into the second table. I'm aware we can get the next pk for the table the form relates to before saving the form by $rowid = JArrayHelper::getValue($formModel->formData...
  16. M

Printing Dymo labels using the list JS plugin

Just posting this in case it's useful to someone. You can print labels straight from the browser using Fabrik, DYMO's labelwriter 450 and the framework and software that goes with it. 1. Install the labelwriter software and webservice on the machine you want to print from. 2. Upload the latest...
  17. M

List JS plugin get data from selected row(s)

From the wiki I can see that I can select any row I like and use the data from it var myelement = listdata[0][2] .data.yourtable___yourelement; That is useful if I always want to reference the same row. How is it done for selected rows? If I want to use the data only from rows that checkboxes...
  18. M

List js not working.

Nothing happens when clicking the list button for the javascript code except the page seems to jump back to the top. I've tried loading my script from file and using the code area in the admin back end both with the same result. I also tried using the test.js script in the js folder but still...
  19. M

List js plugin help?

I was wondering if anyone can clear this up for me, I am trying to use the list js plugin to take some fields from the row and print a label using the dymo labelprint js framework. I can't get the button to do anything even a simple piece of javascript does nothing. I assume the button has a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back